WoW! Luv how he eats!

These two need some lessons: overcooked and sticky-like-glue spaghetti mixed with Heinz Tomato sauce.  :o

Italians don't look, you could be offended  ;D

Here in America, they call that 'sketti'.

(The YouTube Video associated with the comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Here in America, they call that 'sketti'.

Did you really need to post that video? I mean, really? I mean, I spend all day making my sauce from home-grown roma tomatoes, and I'm not even Italian. Christ.

Next time, post the Honey B-B stuff in Photobucket: Ugly, Nasty, Disgusting, Odd. Which is exactly where cable TV should be posting it.

Did you really need to post that video? I mean, really? I mean, I spend all day making my sauce from home-grown roma tomatoes, and I'm not even Italian. Christ.

Opportunity knocked, couldn't resist. ;)

I do envy you for making your own sauce. Home made sauce is always the best stuff, especially when the pasta is home made as well.

Opportunity knocked, couldn't resist. ;)

I admire your lack of restraint and self-discipline. It certainly takes a lot of courage to post a Honey Boo Boo flick.

I gifted you a -1. We've got to get your ratings up to respectable levels so everyone knows you have kick-ass street cred.

Obviously you are senior CC member material.

I admire your lack of restraint and self-discipline. It certainly takes a lot of courage to post a Honey Boo Boo flick.

I gifted you a -1. We've got to get your ratings up to respectable levels so everyone knows you have kick-ass street cred.

Obviously you are senior CC member material.

Coming from you, I'll take that -1 as a compliment. You too, sir, shall have a -1.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been observing that efim is eating most of the day. It's incredible how much he can eat every two or three hours. Has anyone noticed this? He lucky he doesn’t get fat easily… at least for now.

Este tío se pasa el día comiendo como una lima. Cada pocas horas ya está zampando. Tiene suerte de no engordar, aunque ya puede tener cuidado.