WoW! Luv how he eats!

Just a quick observation. This guy has to be from a huge family or Military or Boarding school. The way he eats reminds me of the Military. Head down, fast shoveling of food for fear of losing it. Its kinda funny, kinda sick. Sorry Karma

Guest ww_watcher

We call that,"Boarding House Rules." 1) Show up or you may not get anything, 2) take what you want but eat what you take, and 3) don't linger over the food too long or you may end up with a fork in the back of your hand.

Just a quick observation. This guy has to be from a huge family or Military or Boarding school. The way he eats reminds me of the Military. Head down, fast shoveling of food for fear of losing it. Its kinda funny, kinda sick. Sorry Karma

There are a few others that seem to shovel the food down quick like they haven't eaten in a week or two.

Have you noticed that she's often working a lot in the kitchen?

Despite the fact he's not helping her at all, she seems to have a certain ability in front of the stove, and looks to be a good housewife.

Lucky guy.

I probably do not like russian cuisine, but I would like to be invited for dinner once ..... ;)

Besitos

Despite the fact he's not helping her at all, she seems to have a certain ability in front of the stove, and looks to be a good housewife.

Lucky guy.

I probably do not like russian cuisine, but I would like to be invited for dinner once ..... ;)

Besitos

I would like to be invited too and I would cook for her French dishes ... at first  :D  We can dream...

Lucky guy.

Besitos

I would like to be invited too and I would cook for her French dishes ... at first  :D  We can dream...

France, the world without you would be alone!  ;)

France, sans toi le monde serait seul!  ;)

The idea of having some salade niçoise or poisson à la bordelaise is very intriguing  :P