B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

We really need something more interesting to watch in B-2....... man has RLC really went downhill. This flies wings are wore out from flying around from apartment to apartment, without anything really interesting to watch.

someone with sense,thanks for your post!

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

We really need something more interesting to watch in B-2....... man has RLC really went downhill. This flies wings are wore out from flying around from apartment to apartment, without anything really interesting to watch.

I think it's time to close at least one of the Barcelona apartments. It makes no sense to have B1 and B2 which are the same but with different tenants. This way you avoid having girls spinning like tops in the various apartments or villas.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor Kristy , she needs to sleep on the floor in her own apartment … We had Harley sleeping on a couch for months accompanied by a mouse and now we have Kristy .. 

Funny. A long  time ago someone posted that Kristy doesn't like to sleep on a mattress  because of her back. A few days ago I was ready to post that I never saw Kristy sleeping on the floor and them I woke up and saw her sleeping there. 😅