B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

Noldus

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the point im making is that there is no turnover of girls, just the same ones doing the same thing week in week out, kristy will be doing dance classes in the FR for the next year

You do know where the girls are from?

It's not easy getting in and out of Russia these days, which makes RLC have problems getting new girls here.

And Ukraine girls most likely has other things to think about these days, and new ones might not want do have anything to do with a Russian company.

• Thanks 1

With Lavika moving to the master bedroom will likely open up b2 as a cathouse again; maybe they should move Marlene there as well since there’s not much to choose between them in how many punters they bring back and we’ve still to see what Anya is like yet, unless I’ve missed her. Wonder who will take over the role of madam😉

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

With Lavika moving to the master bedroom will likely open up b2 as a cathouse again; maybe they should move Marlene there as well since there’s not much to choose between them in how many punters they bring back and we’ve still to see what Anya is like yet, unless I’ve missed her. Wonder who will take over the role of madam😉

Is a good idea. We don't know if Anya will have sex on cam but since she's Marlene's friend she might. Place all girls that have sex in an apartment that can host parties is a great idea.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Anya is in B1 with Marlene right now.