B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

Noldus

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

im guessing if the apt wasnt empty all the time there might be more chat in this topic LOL

When they are there they just look at their phones. Only Lavi does something different, painting, bateing, painting, fucking, bateing and so on.

And some even complain about Kristy's dance show.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When they are there they just look at their phones. Only Lavi does something different, painting, bateing, painting, fucking, bateing and so on.

that was getting a bit boring after 7 months

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy , whenever not petting Alana , it is all fine , she cares for the cameras .. but one person can’t save the apartment with  the best view at the roof ( sorry I should say 2 because Lavika is also great ) …

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they need to get rid of alana and her 2 guests kaley and penny, but they cant get any replacements for them, it shows how bad its got that nono or the twins havent returned

There are so many people that could replace them , they have 3 girls who have the fans backing them up and they always provide , finally they could give Harley ( that I am not sure if she’s in Barcelona to be honest ) her own room as she always deserved after B1 , even Olivia and Ulyana in B7 sharing the bed instead of Ailey and Kassandra could make so much incredible fun with Samson and Tim around … but what are we trying to indicate now when RLC wants peace and quiet as it seems so Bogdan and Nelly can have a peaceful villa ….

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Sleep, leave, come back, leave, come back, sleep. It never ends with these girls. 🙁 At least we get something from Lavika now and then.

Lavika is fantastic ..but when she has no other to encourage her and she isn’t so much connected with the others , she can’t provide as much as she can and wants i believe .. 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are so many people that could replace them , they have 3 girls who have the fans backing them up and they always provide , finally they could give Harley ( that I am not sure if she’s in Barcelona to be honest ) her own room as she always deserved after B1 , even Olivia and Ulyana in B7 sharing the bed instead of Ailey and Kassandra could make so much incredible fun with Samson and Tim around … but what are we trying to indicate now when RLC wants peace and quiet as it seems so Bogdan and Nelly can have a peaceful villa ….

they obviously dont want anything to do with RLC, the same as pam, nono, the twins and anyone  else that are in barcelona

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they obviously dont want anything to do with RLC, the same as pam, nono, the twins and anyone  else that are in barcelona

I think Ulyana and Olivia would love to join anytime .I think Ulyana is a big asset always for RLC and they seemed to have invested a lot on her .. Still , they have the permit of being in European Union , I think they will reappear one day .. but I would also love to see them separated and not together again ..