B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

11 minutes ago, fugwash said:

What can we do to make Penny permanent? I think she belongs in the project much more than some others.

Still the greatest regular guest though, who never became a tenant... Cecelia... ❤️

I agree with you, she may have become a tenant if RLC did not did not push Radi away.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with you, she may have become a tenant if RLC did not did not push Radi away.

Yeah, if only they just replaced Radi with Cecelia. That would've made the most sense.

Similarly... replace Kaley with Penny.  I doubt any of us would mind.  Let Kaley be the one who drops by randomly every couple of weeks... 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

What can we do to make Penny permanent? I think she belongs in the project much more than some others.

Still the greatest regular guest though, who never became a tenant... Cecelia... ❤️

Cecelia was the best.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Yeah, if only they just replaced Radi with Cecelia. That would've made the most sense.

Similarly... replace Kaley with Penny.  I doubt any of us would mind.  Let Kaley be the one who drops by randomly every couple of weeks... 🤣

I understand your point about Radi, but Cecilia being a close friend of Radi I don't think she would join the project if Radi were not there. Cecilia knows how bad things were for Radi the last couple of months in the villa, it's for that reason I have a feeling we will not see either one of them involved in the project again.

• Upvote 2