B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

Noldus

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Ulyana and Olivia would love to join anytime .I think Ulyana is a big asset always for RLC and they seemed to have invested a lot on her .. Still , they have the permit of being in European Union , I think they will reappear one day .. but I would also love to see them separated and not together again ..

I believe it was Noldus who said awhile ago that some girls wanted to rejoin the project, but were rejected by RLC for some reason. the names of the girls were not mentioned in the post, but I would be interested to know who they were.

26 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I believe it was Noldus who said awhile ago that some girls wanted to rejoin the project, but were rejected by RLC for some reason. the names of the girls were not mentioned in the post, but I would be interested to know who they were.

I hope Nana and Tweety were the ones rejected 😁

And the reasons , Nana had limits and she was playing  for months with the guy just to have the bonuses for the clickbaits and Tweety , I think she wanted to do always whatever she wanted , holidays , go out of RLC , come back whenever she felt like , kind of playing with RLC and no respecting the opportunity she got as a first time on cameras and even getting the best room across all Barcelona apartments .

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope Nana and Tweety were the ones rejected 😁

And the reasons , Nana had limits and she was playing  for months with the guy just to have the bonuses for the clickbaits and Tweety , I think she wanted to do always whatever she wanted , holidays , go out of RLC , come back whenever she felt like , kind of playing with RLC and no respecting the opportunity she got as a first time on cameras and even getting the best room across all Barcelona apartments .

I also hope Tweety and Nana were rejected. I think Tweety is in a bad situation as she has no place to call home, and could be difficult to rent an apartment when she has no job or any kind of income.

11 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I also hope Tweety and Nana were rejected. I think Tweety is in a bad situation as she has no place to call home, and could be difficult to rent an apartment when she has no job or any kind of income.

She was seen having a luxury life , very expensive buyings , it is funny that she can’t perhaps at the moment afford an apartment or find roomates .. of course , we don’t actually  know what goes on but with the constant moving of her things , it doesn’t look that at least B4 can be anymore a shelter for her .Maybe she can find Nana and share the rent with her .. Hopefully she won’t get a couch like poor Harley for months ….. 😡🤬

OMG I am so very disappointed in Kaley.... Once a very strong great participant in the Moscow penthouse that you want to watch her daily. I was so happy when she decided to join RLC again, but now after she has been in B-2 for a month or so I have changed my mind. The sultry, sensual, sexual. seductive Kaley that was in Moscow is now long gone and faded into the RLC past. SAD !!!

I have to ask? Why even come back to RLC, if do not wish to participate in the once great project that it once was ?

image.jpeg.8400f55dd0e2aa6b27011a6ea05b25be.jpeg

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG I am so very disappointed in Kaley.... Once a very strong great participant in the Moscow penthouse that you want to watch her daily. I was so happy when she decided to join RLC again, but now after she has been in B-2 for a month or so I have changed my mind. The sultry, sensual, sexual. seductive Kaley that was in Moscow is now long gone and faded into the RLC past. SAD !!!

I have to ask? Why even come back to RLC, if do not wish to participate in the once great project that it once was ?

I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Leia

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Simple free rent & food in a beautiful city

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Simple free rent & food in a beautiful city

Free rent nowadays with AirBnbs and booking.com apartments is the best deal you can get , trying to find an apartment to rent is more than an adventure and it costs ridiculously much . Of course , this isn’t our problem as paying members but all of the girls who at the moment are around Barcelona , it seems they can’t continue having the luxury life they want to have if they aren’t paid the double and at times triple average money than a normal person does by appearing on cameras . 

Good friend Noldus was I think the one who made a really great comment , the girls we see want the fancy life and the luxury but they simply can’t have it unless they are part of RLC . They can’t find a normal job , I truly believe some of them aren’t really trying .The stash of money made working for RLC for half a year or so it is so much that many of them manage to extend their Barcelona lives because of that .

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Ulyana and Olivia would love to join anytime .I think Ulyana is a big asset always for RLC and they seemed to have invested a lot on her .. Still , they have the permit of being in European Union , I think they will reappear one day .. but I would also love to see them separated and not together again ..

Ulyana & Olivia I don't think would be tempted y RLC, they are very much enjoyIng life & seem to be really happy

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

She was seen having a luxury life , very expensive buyings , it is funny that she can’t perhaps at the moment afford an apartment or find roomates .. of course , we don’t actually  know what goes on but with the constant moving of her things , it doesn’t look that at least B4 can be anymore a shelter for her .Maybe she can find Nana and share the rent with her .. Hopefully she won’t get a couch like poor Harley for months ….. 😡🤬

Her sugar daddy dumped her

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

There are so many people that could replace them , they have 3 girls who have the fans backing them up and they always provide , finally they could give Harley ( that I am not sure if she’s in Barcelona to be honest ) her own room as she always deserved after B1 , even Olivia and Ulyana in B7 sharing the bed instead of Ailey and Kassandra could make so much incredible fun with Samson and Tim around … but what are we trying to indicate now when RLC wants peace and quiet as it seems so Bogdan and Nelly can have a peaceful villa ….

Get rid of Bogdan and Nelly! 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

You should explain to me the difference between the two Kaleys because personally I don't see any 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1