5 minutes of delay

Hi everybody. I've opened 2 chrome windows on the some cam, or better... the first windows was opened about 7 hours ago, the second just now. 5 minutes of delay between the streams... is this possible????????

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest observer1

Dunno, but something is not right.

For the last few days the streams have been freezing for up to 20 seconds at a time and this morning everything is VERY slow to react to commands.

Click on a cam and it takes up to 30 seconds to respond.

RLC is changing their website. Over the past couple of days they have been introducing new features and even new types of subscriptions. Part of that new subscription is that you can have multiple streams open at the same time (something everyboody could do before, but hey, thats kapitalism for ya).

Changes like this require a lot of work on the backend of the website and apparently RLC just throws these changes online without proper testing and then you get stuff like this.

Its classic bad webdeveloper stuff. <i>"Oh it works on my pc, we can upload it and go home. Hey, for some reason it doesn't work when 1000+ people start using it simultaneously. Wow, I could not have anticipated that..."</i>

RLC is changing their website. Over the past couple of days they have been introducing new features and even new types of subscriptions. Part of that new subscription is that you can have multiple streams open at the same time (something everyboody could do before, but hey, thats kapitalism for ya).

Changes like this require a lot of work on the backend of the website and apparently RLC just throws these changes online without proper testing and then you get stuff like this.

Its classic bad webdeveloper stuff. <i>"Oh it works on my pc, we can upload it and go home. Hey, for some reason it doesn't work when 1000+ people start using it simultaneously. Wow, I could not have anticipated that..."</i>

They want more money a month with those other features.  Since not much goes on in the apartments anymore most will likely stay with the Standard Membership instead of the Premium.

Guest observer1

Its classic bad webdeveloper stuff. "Oh it works on my pc, we can upload it and go home. Hey, for some reason it doesn't work when 1000+ people start using it simultaneously. Wow, I could not have anticipated that..."

I totally agree, but I believe this discussion is more suited to the "Random Discussion" section.

Could the mods move it please?