Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that Trinity is a social person with maybe a hard time to get more open. Today she had a talk with Kristy in the kitchen. But of course, both like yoga and stuff.

I think they like the Villa but they enjoy downtown even more. Leia shouldn't even be there. The only reason is for her to get a extended visa. the worst part is that she's waiting for Maksim to arrive and I could bet that they are going to fuck in a hotel.

Hopefully...I can't stand the guy 😒

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that Trinity is a social person with maybe a hard time to get more open. Today she had a talk with Kristy in the kitchen. But of course, both like yoga and stuff.

I think they like the Villa but they enjoy downtown even more. Leia shouldn't even be there. The only reason is for her to get a extended visa. the worst part is that she's waiting for Maksim to arrive and I could bet that they are going to fuck in a hotel.

If Leia is still hoping for a guy like him who even got her depressed , then sorry , as much as she has dreams about a nice future , I don’t know what he expects from him “ walking “ together this part of life .. We will see what happens but as I said with the visas from Russians , it will be much more difficult .. on the other hand , no issues with money as long as RLC provides 😏

And about Trinity , it better I stop commenting about her since she’s belonging to the girls category I dislike seeing on cameras , uninterested in this job and not enjoying .. but again , others like her , so it is fine .