B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I don't get the whole Esmi thing. I'll watch her when she does one of her 20 minute bates. Other than that I never watch her.

You didn’t miss anything, Kristy and Mathilda didn’t care, with Esmi every move is calculated so I lost interest after 5 minutes 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I don't get the whole Esmi thing. I'll watch her when she does one of her 20 minute bates. Other than that I never watch her.

I don't get it, either.  Like all the other do nothings, she is not shy in the shower. That's where it ends.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I don't get it, either.  Like all the other do nothings, she is not shy in the shower. That's where it ends.

The thing is that she did really good, after months of doing nothing, so the hype was there, but, the downfall is huge and a slap in the face to many of her cult. 

13 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Maybe it's something to do with the fact she's the best looking girl in RLC right now...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Well with Esmi sleeping at the other apt, maybe it means that Marlene will bring a guest.  If not this has been a slow Friday, B7 dead, b4 dead, Linda and tibor dead, E&D dead.

She never had to leave the apartment for that. Probably she just wanted to sleep in B2.