B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

2 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I see the sisters being very similar.  I think neither one of them expected to be here, and they're not the typical RLC camgirl type. Remember Zaba crying on her bed, caressing her blue and yellow streamers after a pro-Ukraine rally? I think they came to RLC under less than perfect circumstances and were both very worried about what they got themselves into, but slowly slowly they are enjoying their life and their friendships with the other girls, and that's helping to open them up.

No question, Zaba getting dildoed by Monica the other night was absolutely amazing. Even Monica and Kristy were looking at each other in disbelief that Zaba was DTF lol. 🤣

Zaba arrived before the war and she was the that chose to be there, Esmi came a few weeks after the war seeking refuge. 

Just now, joebirch said:

I am glad Esmi biggest fans are waking up...hopefully that will speed up her departure and open this historically amazing room to someone worthy of it

You are really new to this site and maybe doesn't know Esmi's "story arch". 😉

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba arrived before the war and she was the that chose to be there, Esmi came a few weeks after the war seeking refuge. 

That is correct. Nothing I said contradicts that, so why bother mentioning it?

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are really new to this site and maybe doesn't know Esmi's "story arch". 😉

Somehow I fail to care about her story, RLC is not a refugee camp, and if it has become one I would like to know so I don’t waste me money 😉

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fugwash said:

That is correct. Nothing I said contradicts that, so why bother mentioning it?

You said " I think neither one of them expected to be here,". On Zaba's arrival there were rumors that Holly was the one that "cast" her so Zaba knew what she was getting her self in to.  

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Somehow I fail to care about her story, RLC is not a refugee camp, and if it has become one I would like to know so I don’t waste me money 😉

All these girls on here have no place to go evidently so i guess this is their refuge thank about it they've been here to long and you know which ones i'm talking about.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RonS said:

Joe has know idea.

Have an idea about what? Who cares what her or anyone else’s story is. If RLC is a charity organization that is housing refugees, I have no problem with that. Is that what I am missing?

1 minute ago, RonS said:

All these girls on here have no place to go evidently so i guess this is their refuge thank about it they've been here to long and you know which ones i'm talking about.

And that’s ok…RLC been around for many many years so I don’t get the war as an excuse for someone to participate without really participating. I also understand that we are not promised anything, yet it’s well known why people pay money. Also, I really don’t care what Esmi does, I don’t even watch her on replays. I was just commenting on what people are saying, also I have nothing better to do at the moment 🤷‍♂️😂

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Have an idea about what? Who cares what her or anyone else’s story is. If RLC is a charity organization that is housing refugees, I have no problem with that. Is that what I am missing?

Her story arch in RLC not the story of her life.