B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You said " I think neither one of them expected to be here,". On Zaba's arrival there were rumors that Holly was the one that "cast" her so Zaba knew what she was getting her self in to.  

The point of my post is that neither sister is the type who you would think of as a perfect RLC tenant-- like Mathilda for instance, who knows what the deal is and spreads her legs every chance she can. Meanwhile, up until she left, Luna seemed to think she was on a reality show. So what you THINK you know before you move in to an RLC apartment is different than what it is like when you actually get there.  I'm just saying, Zabava probably didn't know exactly what to expect, and maybe she never wanted to be here in the first place, but she had to do it because of circumstances. We don't know.

And just because Zabava was cast a week or two prior to the war doesn't mean that she isn't taking refuge as well.  We were speculating since the beginning that Zaba has a significant other or a friend who was in the armed forces, and they would've known to seek safety with the Barcelona Ukrainian community well in advance of the actual invasion.

TL,DR The point is, I'm agreeing with ddhm -- give both sisters a chance!  They're constantly warming up. 👍

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, fugwash said:

The point of my post is that neither sister is the type who you would think of as a perfect RLC tenant-- like Mathilda for instance, who knows what the deal is and spreads her legs every chance she can. Meanwhile, up until she left, Luna seemed to think she was on a reality show. So what you THINK you know before you move in to an RLC apartment is different than what it is like when you actually get there.  I'm just saying, Zabava probably didn't know exactly what to expect, and maybe she never wanted to be here in the first place, but she had to do it because of circumstances. We don't know.

And just because Zabava was cast a week or two prior to the war doesn't mean that she isn't taking refuge as well.  We were speculating since the beginning that Zaba has a significant other or a friend who was in the armed forces, and they would've known to seek safety with the Barcelona Ukrainian community well in advance of the actual invasion.

TL,DR The point is, I'm agreeing with ddhm -- give both sisters a chance!  They're constantly warming up. 👍

What do you mean by give them a chance? Does RLC really cares what anyone says here and based on that they make decisions? I doubt it, Zara left real fast and everyone liked her. Maybe they look at data and viewers and go by that, or maybe they just go by whoever is available 🤷‍♂️😂. Regardless, Esmi from what I hear is getting colder and warmer. Zaba, aside from 2 fun nights is absent. 

10 minutes ago, joebirch said:

The story of her being here because of Zaba?

Nope. Her development as a tenant. I gave a summary in her fan page topic but I can give you a tldr. Esmi was very shy for many months. First week she didn't took showers regularly. Changing clothes really fast. About two months later she got more loose. I believe in three months in she had her first bate. After that there were pages and pages of users asking her to leave because she didn't belong there. Then she bated.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. Her development as a tenant. I gave a summary in her fan page topic but I can give you a tldr. Esmi was very shy for many months. First week she didn't took showers regularly. Changing clothes really fast. About two months later she got more loose. I believe in three months in she had her first bate. After that there were pages and pages of users asking her to leave because she didn't belong there. Then she bated.

Oh, that I know, I rejoined prior to her first bate and I renewed because of her, yet the best things after renewing didn’t come from her, but I have no regrets. And yes, people will bitch about tenets that are not active….we have quite a few of them and we trash them all the time so I don’t see why she should be an exception. 
I don’t even expect her to do anything every day but I get pissed when she does tease, like she did a few times last week just to do nothing. I guess she reads the forum (which I think it’s dumb) and she just fucks with us. But at the end the joke is on her, cause I can’t even find her on replays lol

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I am glad Esmi biggest fans are waking up...hopefully that will speed up her departure and open this historically amazing room to someone worthy of it

RLC saw Esmi potential and made a “ daring “ move , dividing the sisters to different apartments , they sent Zabava at B4 and kept  Esmi in B1 …Some months later , Esmi became the most popular girl in Barcelona .For many , RLC is just nudity , fuck and masturbations , of course much respect to all of those viewers , their money and their investment and it is fair to request more “ action “ . But there are also many other viewers who simply want to watch the life of a daily life girl , a girl who is not fake , sho isn’t living FOR the cameras as part of her job but she lives WITH the cameras while working . Esmi show us part of her talents and activities either with her yoga sessions , other times massaging in professional way her RLC friends and colleagues , some few times part of her private moments . For all the subscribers who want daily routines watching an interesting girl with personality , character , feelings , emotions and most of all SINCERE , this is Esmi . For all the rest , there’s always a Leora , a Mathilda , a Loraine to name a few … Esmi is the daily girl that I think whoever could be sharing the life with , she wouldn’t make the life boring as her activities , hobbies and socializing is at a great level , just a simple look at her almost everyone’s approval as a person says it all .

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Oh, that I know, I rejoined prior to her first bate and I renewed because of her, yet the best things after renewing didn’t come from her, but I have no regrets. And yes, people will bitch about tenets that are not active….we have quite a few of them and we trash them all the time so I don’t see why she should be an exception. 
I don’t even expect her to do anything every day but I get pissed when she does tease, like she did a few times last week just to do nothing. I guess she reads the forum (which I think it’s dumb) and she just fucks with us. But at the end the joke is on her, cause I can’t even find her on replays lol

I was one of many that asked her to leave because she wasn't respecting us. When she started loosing her shyness I got back to her bandwagon. Her walking around the apartment naked or in underwear was a huge set-up for her and that's what I like about her. As Ddhm said, she's genuine. She barely does things as a show. That's why I'm a little down on her because in last few days she stopped doing what she did best. I miss her sleeping naked and stuff, but I know she will get back on doing that.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was one of many that asked her to leave because she wasn't respecting us. When she started loosing her shyness I got back to her bandwagon. Her walking around the apartment naked or in underwear was a huge set-up for her and that's what I like about her. As Ddhm said, she's genuine. She barely does things as a show. That's why I'm a little down on her because in last few days she stopped doing what she did best. I miss her sleeping naked and stuff, but I know she will get back on doing that.

I am always confused by the term genuine and quite frankly I think it’s disrespectful to the girl that are active, but apparently not genuine. Clearly it appears there was a change in mood 3 times….from shy, to not shy, to fuck you. Maybe that’s genuine 🤷‍♂️. Regardless, that doesn’t change the fact that she is no different right now from girls like Trinity. 
I personally used to get exited with her, now I don’t even bother….I get to know what she does from you guys, and that doesn’t speak well for her, but it is what it is 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, joebirch said:

I am always confused by the term genuine and quite frankly I think it’s disrespectful to the girl that are active, but apparently not genuine. Clearly it appears there was a change in mood 3 times….from shy, to not shy, to fuck you. Maybe that’s genuine 🤷‍♂️. Regardless, that doesn’t change the fact that she is no different right now from girls like Trinity. 
I personally used to get exited with her, now I don’t even bother….I get to know what she does from you guys, and that doesn’t speak well for her, but it is what it is 🤷‍♂️😂

Marlene is genuine by bateing and fucking, for example, Leora is mostly fake by doing the same. Just as fake as Loraine bates and maybe some fucking. It all depends on why the woman is doing what she does.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene is genuine by bateing and fucking, for example, Leora is mostly fake by doing the same. Just as fake as Loraine bates and maybe some fucking. It all depends on why the woman is doing what she does.

Agree about Marlene. Leora, yes, she does it for the cams but I also think she likes it. Ulyana was a cam girl but she also liked it, and I liked that she liked it. So I guess, I don’t care if you are fake if you like it lol. Shit, recent example is Zara, who clearly was doing it for the cams, but people liked her, so it’s hard to label people. Another one is Karol….there are so many examples. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Agree about Marlene. Leora, yes, she does it for the cams but I also think she likes it. Ulyana was a cam girl but she also liked it, and I liked that she liked it. So I guess, I don’t care if you are fake if you like it lol. Shit, recent example is Zara, who clearly was doing it for the cams, but people liked her, so it’s hard to label people. Another one is Karol….there are so many examples. 

I'm not saying that doing a show is bad, I'm a Radi's fan ffs 🤣, I'm just saying that a woman that doesn't do for the cams are different and something good. Just that. Esmi could bate every day if she wanted and maybe that would made her much more popular but she chooses not to.