B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not saying that doing a show is bad, I'm a Radi's fan ffs 🤣, I'm just saying that a woman that doesn't do for the cams are different and something good. Just that. Esmi could bate every day if she wanted and maybe that would made her much more popular but she chooses not to.

Well, that we know 😂😂😂

Its sad when I pay for RLC and I have spend zero time today 🙄🤦‍♂️….I usually watch only replays, with young children and full time job, I got no time during the day, so I go through the replays at night whenever I can, thus I can’t really speak about her or anyone else. That’s why I come here during the day for a few minutes to get updates from people like you and Ron, for which I am grateful 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Loraine with flip flops and Esmi on her high heels and Loraine still taller ..Loraine is simply awesome but that’s it ..And perhaps the influence on Esmi begins , I think that might be one of the few times out for Esmi on a Friday night , if it occurs  ..I still hope for a dates night , maybe meeting “ The President “ 😉😇

Now look at her near Leia. 🤣

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well isn't that wonderful..... this will be another extremely dull night in Master Bedroom of B-1.....They are really starting to add up.

But that’s ok, I am not disappointed when she is with friends going out and having sleepovers….the disappointment comes when she is alone 😂😂