Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

9 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Nope... Bog was there.  Probably getting another eyefull!

He must remember that last time his dick was against Martina body...Today when he is in front of Martina, I know that his brain is his ball and he got one 'ideal' in his brain looking at Martina topless in the sun and smiling at him and thank him. One ideal....One ideal....

From the woman point of view....😎

The question was often asked  but a threesome between Martina and Nelly and Bogdan knowing :
* the vitality of Martina's libido (never fully satisfied)
* The vitality of Nelly's sexual energy (she makes love like the devil when she's in it)
* the vitality of Bogdan and his long dick 

Knowing that it would last for hours... can we think that Bogdan could hold out for 5 minutes... I doubt it and you?

So far just some some innocent fun, Bogdan in and out mostly out. Question will Martina stay the night?? She is stallion pot and wine. Alberto is home now, hot sweaty thirsty and seemed to know no one home.

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Back in the garage...  for WHAT?  Not to smoke.  They can do that outside.  Hate the blind spaces!

I'm beginning to feel like it's all part of the big tease. I'm getting tired of it and if it doesn't stop, I won't be renewing after having a sub for almost 7 years...just too frustrating to have so much activity off-cam with these three.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2