Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

il y a 3 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

Peut-être voyons-nous tout ce qu'il y a à voir. Martina veille jusqu'à 4h du matin, joue à des jeux vidéo, téléphone avec des amis, dort jusqu'à midi. Pour ne pas rester assise dans un appartement vide, elle rend visite à ses amis Nelly et Bogdan, saute dans la piscine, traîne, fume, peut-être un verre. La maison d'Alberto, un dîner, la télé, peut-être se préparer à sortir ce soir-là et à traîner avec des amis... plus fumer et boire. Répéter. L'affaire entre Martina et Nelly appartient au passé. Ses liaisons sexuelles hors caméra sont un fantasme. Elle ne le dit pas à Alberto, car il n'y a rien à dire. 

Triste de lire un tel commentaire mais chacun a ses idées et ses certitudes 

• Like 1

That's the worst performance I've seen in a long time. And yes she may have been hot or the pot and alcohol may have been talking, but I get frustrated with their performance, Fake, fake, fake. What a joke after almost a whole week without any sex. And I watch replay minute by minute, miss very little and believe neither one of them have had any other sex. Some timelines don't quite match up but not that much for a heavy sex relatioship.

Last Sat night they had a heavy, long conversation on the patio, which led to the spare mattress on the floor in the living room only to see Al fall asleep with in 10 minutes. So in all it may have been longer than a week. 

Martina want stay in tonight cause her man got his but she still isn't satisfied. She really needs to teach him what and where the sweet spot is so he can get her off without a vibrator, and maybe keep that tongue and finger out of her ass.

Shit better still just show me and I'll do it for him. LOL

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Maybe we are seeing all there is to see. Martina stays up till 4am, plays video games, phone time with friends, sleeps till 12 noon. Not to sit around in an empty apartment, she visits her friends Nelly and Bogdan, jumps in the pool, hangs out, smokes, maybe a drink. Home to Alberto, some dinner, TV, maybe prepare to go out that night and hang with friends ... more smoking and drinking.  Repeat. The affair between Martina and Nelly is in the past. Her off camera sexual liaisons are a fantasy. She doesn't tell Alberto, because there is nothing to tell. 

It's interesting that you have simplified the events of the past year.  Martina has some very good friends and they have many common interests including talking, dancing and drinking )including all night long)but not fucking.  (By the way Barcelona starts their partying at midnight and we should all try to experience it).  And she has a very good friend and lover whose name is Alberto who talks and fucks her often and dances and drinks less often.  Many of the people of the forum can't stand that their relationship is more open than theirs.  It is without doubt that she has had a bi-sexual relationship with Nelly but except that they meet once in a while as friends, it is over.  I, obviously, have no off cam evidence and the forum has no on cam evidence.  All that anyone can do is fantacize. So be it.  But Martina may have had other bi-sexual affairs which Alberto knows about and accepts because that is their agreement.  They do not need the approval of the forum.  That is their decision.  And if Alberto and Martina are happy then the forum should be happy for them as well.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

That's the worst performance I've seen in a long time. And yes she may have been hot or the pot and alcohol may have been talking, but I get frustrated with their performance, Fake, fake, fake. What a joke after almost a whole week without any sex. And I watch replay minute by minute, miss very little and believe neither one of them have had any other sex. Some timelines don't quite match up but not that much for a heavy sex relatioship.

Last Sat night they had a heavy, long conversation on the patio, which led to the spare mattress on the floor in the living room only to see Al fall asleep with in 10 minutes. So in all it may have been longer than a week. 

Martina want stay in tonight cause her man got his but she still isn't satisfied. She really needs to teach him what and where the sweet spot is so he can get her off without a vibrator, and maybe keep that tongue and finger out of her ass.

Shit better still just show me and I'll do it for him. LOL

If you suffer so much and think it sucks what the two are doing, why are you watching all the time? Listen to the spectators at the football game who are all much better than the players on the pitch.😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's interesting that you have simplified the events of the past year.  Martina has some very good friends and they have many common interests including talking, dancing and drinking )including all night long)but not fucking.  (By the way Barcelona starts their partying at midnight and we should all try to experience it).  And she has a very good friend and lover whose name is Alberto who talks and fucks her often and dances and drinks less often.  Many of the people of the forum can't stand that their relationship is more open than theirs.  It is without doubt that she has had a bi-sexual relationship with Nelly but except that they meet once in a while as friends, it is over.  I, obviously, have no off cam evidence and the forum has no on cam evidence.  All that anyone can do is fantacize. So be it.  But Martina may have had other bi-sexual affairs which Alberto knows about and accepts because that is their agreement.  They do not need the approval of the forum.  That is their decision.  And if Alberto and Martina are happy then the forum should be happy for them as well.  

LOL Same old stuff, write something new for a change, please ! We are not in 2018....😉

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, Deepdave a dit :

Il est intéressant que vous ayez simplifié les événements de l'année écoulée. Martina a de très bons amis et ils ont de nombreux intérêts communs, notamment parler, danser et boire, y compris toute la nuit, mais pas baiser. (Au fait, Barcelone commence sa fête à minuit et nous devrions tous essayer d'en faire l'expérience). Et elle a un très bon ami et amant qui s'appelle Alberto qui parle et la baise souvent et danse et boit moins souvent. Beaucoup de personnes du forum ne supportent pas que leur relation soit plus ouverte que la leur. C'est sans doute qu'elle a eu une relation bi-sexuelle avec Nelly mais à part qu'ils se retrouvent de temps en temps en amis, c'est fini. Évidemment, je n'ai aucune preuve hors caméra et le forum n'a aucune preuve sur caméra. Tout ce que tout le monde peut faire, c'est fantasmer. Ainsi soit-il. Mais Martina a peut-être eu d'autres relations bisexuelles qu'Alberto connaît et accepte parce que c'est leur accord. Ils n'ont pas besoin de l'approbation du forum. C'est leur décision. Et si Alberto et Martina sont heureux, alors le forum devrait l'être aussi pour eux.  

la fin de votre réflexion est à l'inverse de tout ce que vous avez dit au début 

On ne fait que fantasmer et vous , vous lui inventez une autre relation bisexuelle et pourquoi pas une autre relation sexuelle tout court .

Toujours des donneurs de leçons qui connaissent tout .

Enfin comme je l'ai dit , ils font ce qu'ils veulent mais je n'apprécie pas quand ils veulent nous baiser en mettant ses lampes qui empêchent de voir 

il y a 9 minutes, girlsfun2 a dit :

LOL Même vieux trucs, écrivez quelque chose de nouveau pour changer, s'il vous plaît ! Nous ne sommes pas en 2018.... 😉

Merci girlfun2  pour rabaisser le caquet à quelques donneurs de leçons., Merci

• Confused 1