Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

really now if you met a girl that has sex on the internet for a living who every time you seen her drunk and partying she lost her clothes and she is always dropping her pants and pissing in front of every guy that is in her apt and stays out till 8 am and comes home without her panties you would think omg what a slut,but she is a good girl right lol are you people really that blind

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

too long to read....sorry...

You must learn to be concise and precise in your exchanges. Today, we don't have time to waste on long speeches....

Again LOL or if you understand only image ->:tongue:

PS. once again, let's go back to Martina

I'm sorry to overload your brain....read the last two paragraphs they say everything. I'm sorry the rest was more than half from you....🤭

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Oh btw i learned when i was young to recognize easy women i used to brag i could smell a slut,thats how i have had over a hundred women so i speak from experience lol

Funny, it's like blaming whores and then sneaking into the brothel through the back door...very funny.😂

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Oh btw i learned when i was young to recognize easy women i used to brag i could smell a slut,thats how i have had over a hundred women so i speak from experience lol

So you are a slut

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Grappig, het is alsof je hoeren de schuld geeft en dan via de achterdeur het bordeel binnensluipt... erg grappig.

Hij zegt enkel wat zijn ervaring met vrouwen hem geleerd heeft. En hij ziet gelijkenissen met Martina.

I only want to add here ,  concerning the debate with the translations that good friends omedo and emnv who watch this apartment since many years , that REPEATEDLY and for a really LOOOOOOOOOONG time they were both asking for members ,  who had doubts or they were presenting the facts the way they wished or interpreted things in their own way leading to false conclusions or wrong assumptions , to present a time frame through the replay function of where the discussion /dialogue/chat , anything that was heard either by both of them or individually  by Martina and Alberto so as they could give an exact or more analytical and detailed translation of what was said .

Even with this , first , NOBODY of the people who were making their own conclusions ever gave a time frame so as for them to clarify wait was said or whenever  they were making it clear , the people who had already formatted in their mind that “ NO , IT CAN’T BE THAT IT WAS THIS SAID , IT WAS FOR SURE THE WAY I HEARD IT “ , they were never ever accepting both of them tries to translate the talks . Translators have never the “ OBLIGATION “ to present what it is said , they just share the knowledge and especially what it is considered by them important and not when people here who interpret a “ serious look on Martina’s or Alberto’s face “ wish to know what it was said . 

Both guys through the years provided an endless source of knowledge and many things of what it is now discussed by forum members and reflect to the characters of both of Martina and Alberto and ultimately make things for conclusions or debates , it is based on their translations and letting EVERYONE here know of so many personal and private even at times facts concerning the past of both of M&A when actually  they could keep those sensitive info only for them .  Without this knowledge , I believe half of the talks and posts here wouldn’t be written , it is only the knowledge of the past that still creates for so many posts nowadays for this apartment , members know things because both these two guys ( especially them as there have also been other less times appeared people who provided a couple of translations ) were sacrificing both of their personal time first to listen and then write here what was said . I personally congratulate them that understood that they OWE NOTHING to anyone here so as to provide information that even if it was confirmed double like very few other apartments had or still have the the chance , there were ALWAYS people doubting the translations …INSANE 🤪🤪

* Long post so as to remind here who claims the throne for the longest posts in this forum * 😂🤣😂🤣😂😝😜🤪

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn Martina home friday and saturday night im shocked lol

Don't be shocked, perhaps it is the beginning of the end. A nice weekend between friends where Martina may be trying to slowly separate from RLC.  Is the sudden use of the blinding light mentioned when the two are having sex, for the benefit of those watching. Is Martina becoming more conscious of all the RLC viewers or is she struggling to say something? 

For what little they may be awarded, Perhaps Martina and Alberto have jointly decided to minimize the visual freedom and benefit of everyone enjoying their sexual experience? What is the new trick with the condom? Is Martina beginning to contemplate more deeply about her future and how damaging RLC could be to her success?  If she is doing drugs, is the increased having an affect on Martina's mental and physical well being? 

Could it be decision time for the relationship between her long time, and good (best) friend Alberto? Does she what to invest in there relationship or experience another? How about her deep mental struggle, contemplating whether she is bisexual? It does appear those exciting late-night conversations were not with a female but a male. Are those calls from someone she would like to spend time and have a relationship?  Might it be time for another serious and honest conversation with Alberto; to convey she would like to date and be with someone other than him? How does a breakup effect her school plans? 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, yelt said:

Could it be decision time for the relationship between her long time, and good (best) friend Alberto?

Reading Yelt’s posts I am reminded of those old soap operas where the narrator guy at the end summarizes things with a series of questions.

Will we see Martina finally come to terms with her bisexuality?  Tune in next week for Hot Nights in Barcelona to find out!

• Haha 4