Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Leora & Paul don't seem the social type, or at least a couple that would host a dinner.

The head scratcher (for me) is everyone at Venera & Lions see the cameras and must know the show these two put on.  *I* would find it uncomfortable knowing my closest friends see my most initimate  moments.

Of course those who live on-cams are of a different breed.

Same here, Howard. They are really desensitized compared to, ahem, normal people. Be easy enough to trace them down and watch them.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Disagree.

The computer is only a tool for Paul to generate some income.  Leora supports this endeavor as this is what he knows how to do.  Would he make more money bagging groceries (part time) at the local market?  Probably. But that's not what he chooses to do.

Hard to relate to that. I wanted to succeed too much to compromise. Glad I put the sweat in, now I have it made.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How long has it been since Leora wore clothes during the day in the apartment?

Not that it makes any difference if she does or not. But my guess it was the last time that she, and Paul took Eva for a walk. I seriously doubt that she went out in the nude, and came back into the apartment with that attire on !😁

Maybe you could answer that question better yourself, if you were not running around in Barcelona !!😏  Keeping tabs on the guests !🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, scutus said:

Not that it makes any difference if she does or not. But my guess it was the last time that she, and Paul took Eva for a walk. I seriously doubt that she went out in the nude, and came back into the apartment with that attire on !😁

Maybe you could answer that question better yourself, if you were not running around in Barcelona !!😏  Keeping tabs on the guests !🤣

The difference is normal women do. I meant how long has it been since she wore clothes during her awake hours while at home like other people do. I can't imagine any women I've known going commando nearly 24/7. Leora is unusual. Just curious.

I don't look at the other apartments other than maybe Venera/Lion and I used to check out beautiful Lorraine. In fact nearly all the RLC girls turn me off. Leora is still okay enough to subscribe but who knows what the future holds.

Glad she has aPul but I liked the apartment without Paul when she was with Malia or alone. Would have been interesting to have Loverboy stay and nail her but he was too shy. We don't get to choose who she''s with. Guessing Denis won't be back for her to flash.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1