B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i was being sarcastic, she has no intention of shagging on cam even though she said in english she was looking for someone, she was just saying what the viewers wanted to hear

That is only your assumption

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has done it in the past repeatedly , I think she hasn’t done because of Alana .. to be honest , if the time and place and mood is right , I don’t think she won’t do . 

amalia did loads in the past but what did she do on her last stay?

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

amalia did loads in the past but what did she do on her last stay?

Amalia would have fucked Anthony but since that incident with Loraine , she stepped back .. at least she masturbated and I think after a certain point she had problems with her weight .. 

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

people are paying for what happens now not ages ago

Let’s give her time now that’s she’s finally alone , with her own room , in my opinion having taken decisions about her future and not in need to pet Alana or look after her and if Alana smiles , if she’s happy , if Alana wants to meet a guy and so she can have the room and bla bla bla Kristy being Alana’s protector ..she deserves a chance and then yes , we can say that she could do more but she has been “quiet “ .

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s give her time nice that’s she’s finally alone , with her own room , in my opinion having taken decisions about her future and not in need to pet a Alana or loom after her and if Alana smiles , if she’s happy , if Alana wants to meet a guy and so she can have the room and bla bla bla Kristy being Alana’s protector ..she deserves a chance and then yes , we can say that she could do more but she has been “quiet “ .

i bet hassnt been quite these last 24 hours

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i bet hassnt been quite these last 24 hours

I don’t have a doubt that if she was “ noisy “ outside , she will make noise also inside the villa .. be patient , there are other girls who shouldn’t be there ..