B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think differently .. 😇 Esmi has been taught by the likes of Karol and at times by  Loraine ..And don’t forget , if she’s start disappearing more often than being in the apartment , it will not be the best for the criticism here .. But , it will be nice because she will be doing what she’s pleased , still , she’s also doing a job that the last couple of months she has embraced and learned to enjoy it and appreciate it and in my opinion , I think she appreciates with her own way the “ interest “ she received from ( her ) the fans …

Funny because to me that's is fading away. But let's see.

As always, I hope I'm wrong. 😅

Since Esmi first showed up in B1 and joined RLC in early March, I expressed my opinion in few posts on here about in case of her being in a relationship with a guy. 

I don't think that Esmi is the kind of girl who will do anything with a guy on cams and I still stand by my opinion. If it happens and Esmi has a boyfriend in Barcelona, she will go to his place and she won't do anything with him on cams. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Since Esmi first showed up in B1 and joined RLC in early March, I expressed my opinion in few posts on here about in case of her being in a relationship with a guy. 

I don't think that Esmi is the kind of girl who will do anything with a guy on cams and I still stand by my opinion. If it happens and Esmi has a boyfriend in Barcelona, she will go to his place and she won't do anything with him on cams. 

I think it will depend on the guy. I think he's the one that will have to convince her to do it.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think differently .. 😇 Esmi has been taught by the likes of Karol and at times by  Loraine ..And don’t forget , if she’s start disappearing more often than being in the apartment , it will not be the best for the criticism here .. But , it will be nice because she will be doing what she’s pleased , still , she’s also doing a job that the last couple of months she has embraced and learned to enjoy it and appreciate it and in my opinion , I think she appreciates with her own way the “ interest “ she received from ( her ) the fans …

come on DD I restrain from commenting on your material...but this is total bullshit ...

you live in your own world and views so enjoy yourself     but this drivel is such a waste of space ...as is me getting sucked in to comment ...  wow  every line is from fabrication and delusionville ...lmao  

ps this not for likes or sad...I just lost my shit over this one ... DD can handle others opinions of his epic journey and journals here 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I think it will depend on the guy. I think he's the one that will have to convince her to do it.

Why the guy who is the one to convince Esmi to do anything on cams ? Esmi is the one who is getting paid by RLC to be on cams 24/7 not the guy. So, she is the one who should convince the guy to come to B1 and be on cams 

All the RLC girls who brought guys to the apartments wanted that so they can get bonuses and we have seen some cases that the guys didn't like the presence of cams and they left and even some of them were angry.

Few examples that I recently know are a couple of guys who Marlene brought to B1 and a guy Lavika brought to B2 if I remember correctly 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Why the guy who is the one to convince Esmi to do anything on cams ? Esmi is the one who is getting paid by RLC to be on cams 24/7 not the guy. So, she is the one who should convince the guy to come to B1 and be on cams 

All the RLC girls who brought guys to the apartments wanted that so they can get bonuses and we have seen some cases that the guys didn't like the presence of cams and they left and even some of them were angry.

Few examples that I recently know are a couple of guys who Marlene brought to B1 and a guy Lavika brought to B2 if I remember correctly 

And you are correct. But I think that Esmi doesn't care much about bonus or the bonus that she gets is enough.

My theory is based on the fact that Esmi will never have sex on cam. But the guy that she is or will date will have to know what she does. So if the guy says that he's ok to do it and ask her to do it she will to please the guy. 

I only know that no matter what , doing or not doing things , speculating or not , being present or absent , Esmi keeps on being continuously here on the talks , this simply shows how popular she is and how much people want to see her around and of course always with the hope to show us more and more . I don’t think there’s any other tenant gathering as much attention as her .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only know that no matter what , doing or not doing things , speculating or not , being present or absent , Esmi keeps on being continuously here on the talks , this simply shows how popular she is and how much people want to see her around and of course always with the hope to show us more and more . I don’t think there’s any other tenant gathering as much attention as her .

That's only because she has the the lucky, or bad luck idk, to have some really invested fans and haters. 🤣

Others tenants members don't care because they are simply boring. But you can't compare B1's topics with Martina's, C&Y also gets some attention. ☺️