B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

Hello everyone, first of all I wanted to be close to you for this tragedy, Esmi absent until September 2nd, then it's okay, relax, Marlene already knew the lover on duty, so basically she texted him saying see you in two minutes and I make you fuck

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Good morning sweet Mathilda. I hope that you had a great night of sleeping.

💖🥰

you can't do it, as soon as your girlfriend leaves, you jump on the first one that passes

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, Sergio a dit :

Hello everyone, first of all I wanted to be close to you for this tragedy, Esmi absent until September 2nd, then it's okay, relax, Marlene already knew the lover on duty, so basically she texted him saying see you in two minutes and I make you fuck

Good old Sergio, always has a rose for the heartbroken 💔

I hope that this autumn we see some changes in the apartments. Is about time to take Esmi from the Master Bed room and place Marlene there. Esmi should either  take Mathilda's or Marlene's room. Or even better. Exchange  Esmi with Lavi. Esmi love the beach and Lavi is a great friend of Marlene and I see Lavi really uncomfortable in her room.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that this autumn we see some changes in the apartments. Is about time to take Esmi from the Master Bed room and place Marlene there. Esmi should either  take Mathilda's or Marlene's room. Or even better. Exchange  Esmi with Lavi. Esmi love the beach and Lavi is a great friend of Marlene and I see Lavi really uncomfortable in her room.  

Good suggestions, but maybe Esmi to B4, Zaba to B2 & Lavi to B1

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

Good suggestions, but maybe Esmi to B4, Zaba to B2 & Lavi to B1

I don't know if Esmi would like B4. I think she will be just another Nana. Leaving during the morning and coming back late at nigh and maybe even sleeping in one apartment downtown. I know that she already does that in B1 but in the Villa she would be even more bored. Specially in this season that it will get colder and with less sun. But Zaba going to B2 isn't bad.