B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm curious to see how quickly Esmi goes from absolute queen to scullery maid

If she chooses to share nothing on cameras and be absent 3-4 times per week and mostly and in general change her attitude towards the viewers / fans , the criticism as always will be back against her ..

She has earned the crowd by being or better say , trying to be a normal girl living a normal life without exaggerations , she is original and genuine and people appreciate this and like her for that . 

She’s not so young like many others , she has proved she’s a clever woman, if getting to know a guy will lead her sooner or later to live by his place , then , first would be a fast decision obviously and then she will might ask for her release to go and live with him and abandon RLC . These are all extreme speculations and fortune telling 😆 , I personally hope that this new flirt in her life is a decent guy and treat her with respect , except of course if she’s looking for some temporary adventures or if ( my personal opinion ) , this might be a local Spanish guy , fun will be made and then “ nice to meet you but I don’t want anything serious “ … no matter what happens , i hope we see some of her private life on cameras which - judging by her previous reactions of her sister’s adventures , she didn’t look so happy for the exposure so maybe it will be difficult to see her on cameras inviting the new friend for a dinner or some drinks at home - would make it fantastic to watch.