B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

The once great "Most Erotic Esmi" has become someone who nobody really cares to watch anymore....She has become one of the many that just take advantage of those who subscribe to RLC and pay the bills for these young lovely ladies to have the time of thier lives in Beautiful Barcelona. I really never thought that ESMI would become a user of her privilege's... But  there is no doubt she could care less about the voyeurs' who have been paying her bills, and providing her with a great time in her life  with security and safety from the war in her homeland. She could have never dreamed of visiting Ibiza without us... You and I are the ones who have made it possible for her. Hope the dumplings are good !!! Maybe you should learn how to make bierocks. That will bring in more money from the Germans who watch you every night. I also have noticed she makes sure as much as possible to have someone else in her bed every night. No Pressure that way. B-1 Reboot is needed ASAP especially in the master bedroom with someone who really want to participate in the RLC project. It might be time for ESMI and her sister Zabava to find out what the real world is like. ESMI lovers bring it on, but you know I am right !!! and so do you !!!!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RonS said:

I can see why the girl don't want to do anything for us the way we talk about her she is back now.

Then she can leave the project.

When she does good things she's praised, wen she does shitty thing she gets shit.  That's how it works.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RonS said:

I can see why the girl don't want to do anything for us the way we talk about her she is back now.

For other girls have been said worse. Look, most of us were very kind with Esmi so far BUT lately (let's say the last 30 days) she does a lot of shitters like: forced bate under the blanket on the sofa, unfinished bate, someone else as Starider said sleeping with her, disappearing during nights etc. Guess what, all started when she started to hang out with her new bestie. Loraine was that, "I will give you a bate to see but later I will tell you a big fuck off, I will enjoy the life in Barcelona away from RLC...".

I am very tolerate. I can accept and I support her for not doing daily bates, I can accept that she doesn't like having sex oncam (personally I don't believe she had offcam lately neither and was hanging out in Loraine's house but that's for me), I can accept the clickbait shows BUT the disappearences, especially during the night, piss me off! If you want to hang out with people out of RLC, bring them in or you can just leave the show. If you want to have BF out of the show, I respect your choices, but leave the show to be more free...

I really hope we will see the genuine Esmi again soon and not a new Loraine. If she follows that path then she doesn't have any place in RLC...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, tatakos said:

For other girls have been said worse. Look, most of us were very kind with Esmi so far BUT lately (let's say the last 30 days) she does a lot of shitters like: forced bate under the blanket on the sofa, unfinished bate, someone else as Starider said sleeping with her, disappearing during nights etc. Guess what, all started when she started to hang out with her new bestie. Loraine was that, "I will give you a bate to see but later I will tell you a big fuck off, I will enjoy the life in Barcelona away from RLC...".

I am very tolerate. I can accept and I support her for not doing daily bates, I can accept that she doesn't like having sex oncam (personally I don't believe she had offcam lately neither and was hanging out in Loraine's house but that's for me), I can accept the clickbait shows BUT the disappearences, especially during the night, piss me off! If you want to hang out with people out of RLC, bring them in or you can just leave the show. If you want to have BF out of the show, I respect your choices, but leave the show to be more free...

I really hope we will see the genuine Esmi again soon and not a new Loraine. If she follows that path then she doesn't have any place in RLC...

I fear that that ship has sailed. She's becoming more and more like Loraine and not bonus/money hungry Loraine but the hide-as-much-as-she-can Loraine.

As I always said, I don't care much about they do off cam. Esmi can go out as much as she want at any time as she wants, what I care is what she does in front of the cams and what she has being doing is weak and some times disrespectful. A tenant 5 month in the project and still hide the pussy like a teenage girl is beyond my comprehension.  She doesn't need to be like Mathilda that is always naked, but I don't see Marlene hiding her parts when she's comfortable on her bed and specially when she bates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Good points recently made both by fans and people who don’t like her or RLC in general .. I will say that history with these two girls ( Esmi and Zabava ) proved that when the criticism ( very fair to be honest ) skyrocketed , both girls did things , Zabava much more of course ..I have no doubt it will be the same now ..And if I wrong , as always , I will be here fro everyone to accept the consequences 😁😆

Esmi will be great again .