B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

For me, she faked.

I agree.

For a weird reason till 2:47 she was "watching" a movie while she was sleepy as f. She was holding with difficulty her eyes open. That specific moment, she gets a message on her phone which wakes her up and then she stars bating. Coincidentally, that moment, the action in the other apartments had just finished (Lavika sex in B2 and Samson sex in B7). In other words it was like the message was telling her to start now making all this look staged... 🤔

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, RonS said:

I didn't won't to say anything. She done just what all of you wanted her to do but it wasn't the way you wanted it WTF🎲

Can we have the until July Esmi instead of the from August onwards Esmi aka new Loraine?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Can we have the until July Esmi instead of the from August onwards Esmi aka new Loraine?

It is unfortunately very clear that Esmi has received "good advice" from Loraine.

• Upvote 4

Come on, with that beautiful masturbation last night, he keeps his fans happy for at least another month, then Marlene, who goes to the sofa at 7.30 to masturbate, I must say that RLC never ceases to amaze me

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Esmi listens …first reaction occurred ..let’s see..

I don't know about that, believe that she didn't had the time to read all that. I just saw it since she did it while I was sleeping. She has being bating with 10-15 days apart and last night would fit in that time frame. Maybe she took some time to read it while she was off cam today.

I have to remember that today marks her 6th month in the project and she is still covering her self and not just during her bates, only once we she laid down on her bed full naked and didn't covered and during her bates it's just getting stupid. I understood when was her first or second bates when we tough that she was loosen up. All veterans gets heat when they do covering them self and Esmi must get too. She still does covering and with the lights off. That day on the couch was supposed one that we could watch her full naked and in daylight and she did all covered. I know that she only does wen she wants, or at least most of the time, but is really hard to believe that she never feel the need to do it while taking a shower or we she woke up in the morning.

I hope that Esmi is putting in motion her plan to leave the project because if she's covering herself that much during the summer I can't believe that she will turn on the heater just get naked in her room. It will be amazing if we manage to see her face.

To be clear. I'm not "loosing my faith" on her. This is just my cold analysis about her behavior. 

But as you said we must wait and see if this is another change of behavior from her. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Come on, with that beautiful masturbation last night, he keeps his fans happy for at least another month, then Marlene, who goes to the sofa at 7.30 to masturbate, I must say that RLC never ceases to amaze me

You really don't read the forum don't you?

Anya is very very beautiful. I just hope that Marlene can leave her alone sometimes. I understand that her friend just arrived and she wanted to give her a "welcome party" but I'm afraid that Marlene will keep her off cam as much as she is. Again, I hope that when  Anya is alone she will be as good as Marlene's.