B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

il y a 47 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I hope that Esmi see all this criticism from the bright side. I'm here in this forum since 2021, small time compered with the majority here, but I never saw a tenant being criticized from so many for so long. Only Esmi can generate this kind of debate. Usually the forum member dedicate only one post or two to tenant that they doesn't like.   

Well you haven't seen Serafima haven't you?

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, thinga69 a dit :

No, I haven't. 

Esmi is a subset of Serafima but Serafima didn't fake her bates (well some may argue she did not bate at all).

When she 'needed to show RLC she was doing something', she would then proceed to show that she was going to do something but usually ended up doing nothing & slept.

A complete do-nothing bitch with almost zero nudity except for when she was showering or changing, although there were slightly more nudity towards the end of her 2nd stay.

An expert in hiding her pussy too, like her master Sophie as some may say.

She was also lucky she found a friend in Ginger who was perhaps the only person who could get along with her (yes she was a prude at parties).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Esmi is a subset of Serafima but Serafima didn't fake her bates (well some may argue she did not bate at all).

When she 'needed to show RLC she was doing something', she would then proceed to show that she was going to do something but usually ended up doing nothing & slept.

A complete do-nothing bitch with almost zero nudity except for when she was showering or changing, although there were slightly more nudity towards the end of her 2nd stay.

An expert in hiding her pussy too, like her master Sophie as some may say.

She was also lucky she found a friend in Ginger who was perhaps the only person who could get along with her (yes she was a prude at parties).

she did have a great pair of tits though LOL

• Upvote 1