B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I have to say that since she's been hanging out with Loraine she lost a little bit of her appeal to me. But she's still one of the most beautiful tenant in the project so it will be hard loose all the appel. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I havenโ€™t seen her in 5 days maybe, but didnโ€™t we have the discussion before, she ainโ€™t even too 10 of all time. There are girls right now that are much better lookingย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Yep! You only drool at night right on your pillow๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ.why do people here seem to assume so much about people they donโ€™t know shit about. But yes, I wear a night guard and sometimes I drool ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

Sorry guys...I know this is OT, and there's a separate thread for it, but I'm not sure many will tune into it.

For those here who've been following RLC for over 2 years, today is the 2nd anniversary of the tragic death of Angelina...๐Ÿ˜ขโค

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys...I know this is OT, and there's a separate thread for it, but I'm not sure many will tune into it.

For those here who've been following RLC for over 2 years, today is the 2nd anniversary of the tragic death of Angelina...๐Ÿ˜ขโค

Yes I was sorry to here about her tragic death. Boat accident drowning if I'm not mistaken.

• Thanks 1