B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

I've been here a while now (30K+) posts, so I've had a few favourite girls in the past. I really like Esmi, but I'm not obsessed with her like I might have been in the past...but that's mainly because I don't watch much RLC stuff now. But what I will say is that, IMO, she's one of the most naturally beautiful girls ever to grace out RLC screens...

Ok, I know I'm there to be shot at...it's just my opinion, but, tbh, I couldn't give a rats arse if you guys don't agree with me :biggrin:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've been here a while now (30K+) posts, so I've had a few favourite girls in the past. I really like Esmi, but I'm not obsessed with her like I might have been in the past...but that's mainly because I don't watch much RLC stuff now. But what I will say is that, IMO, she's one of the most naturally beautiful girls ever to grace out RLC screens...

Ok, I know I'm there to be shot at...it's just my opinion, but, tbh, I couldn't give a rats arse if you guys don't agree with me :biggrin:

Your definitely right about the natural beauty. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don’t know or can’t think anyone who can disagree with you my good friend , excellent said 😊

• Upvote 1

From The joys of vibing,fingering & tasting yourself

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

To the frustrations of a flat battery

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And then the backup vibe dies

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM