US General Domestic Politics (2022) #12 Begins 09/02/22

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it's just fine if immigrants invade the property of common citizens in Texas and Arizona? You are a complete and total fucking idiot.

Those states have the same options.  Every American is afforded to protect themselves and their property.  It's open season tough guy.

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it's just fine if immigrants invade the property of common citizens in Texas and Arizona? You are a complete and total fucking idiot.

I am going to tell you this once and once only.  There are ways to address people comments without affording the expletive cursing towards others.

Read at your own risk or not, you ever call me a fucking idiot again and it will be your last post you'll ever make on Cam Caps.  

On 9/18/2022 at 7:16 PM, StnCld316 said:

I am going to tell you this once and once only.  There are ways to address people comments without affording the expletive cursing towards others.

Read at your own risk or not, you ever call me a fucking idiot again and it will be your last post you'll ever make on Cam Caps.  

Maybe you need to check your own comments where you suggest that immigrants should be shot if they step onto the property where the VP lives or that they should be put on rafts in shark invested waters. I don't want immigrants illegally coming into this country, but I also understand that most of those people are good decent human beings who are trying to improve their lives. But they have to immigrate here legally and in an orderly fashion based upon the needs of this country. Since Biden became president over 2 million people have illegally migrated into the U.S.  We cannot continue to allow millions of people to walk across our southern border and remain a sovereign nation.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's time for NATO to tell the Ukrainians learn to stand on their own 2 feet.   The whole world is fucked up because of them.

Ukrainians are doing more to stand on their own two feet than is NATO and the EU. The problem in Ukraine was not caused by Ukraine, it was caused by Putin and Russia.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Ukrainians are doing more to stand on their own two feet than is NATO and the EU. The problem in Ukraine was not caused by Ukraine it was caused by Putin and Russia.

When one enters a war, they should have their own weapons to fight with instead of depending upon the charity of others to supply the needs to fight it.  Everyone knows that Ukraine will never ever have the ability to pay back their debt to other nations of what's owed. 

The taxpayers of other nations get stuck footing the bill for the whole 9 yards. When that bill comes due every taxpayer of each nation will have to dig deeper to repay back for all the Governments misspending.  No one comes out a winner.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

When one enters a war, they should have their own weapons to fight with instead of depending upon the charity of others to supply the needs to fight it.  Everyone knows that Ukraine will never ever have the ability to pay back their debt to other nations of what's owed. 

The taxpayers of other nations get stuck footing the bill for the whole 9 yards. When that bill comes due every taxpayer of each nation will have to dig deeper to repay back for all the Governments misspending.  No one comes out a winner.

Are you drunk?