US General Domestic Politics (2022) #12 Begins 09/02/22

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Evil wicked demon-crats don't want to pay their rent, they don't want to work, all they want is welfare 

ZACKHABER.MEDIUM.COM

Roughly 25% of tenants in the building plan to withhold rent in an effort to get their landlords...

no one will pay the month's rent for apartments 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

no one will pay the month's rent for apartments 

Pulo my renters have been paying their rent, but I do worry that they won't & then I have to evicted them

FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

Renters are hurting across the country. And it's about to get even harder.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Pulo my renters have been paying their rent, but I do worry that they won't & then I have to evicted them

FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

Renters are hurting across the country. And it's about to get even harder.

By the time you go through the eviction process they've already stayed 3 to 4 months for free.  :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Honest truth about this administration:

May be an image of text that says 'Clay County Sheriff's S Office 3d Did you know? With the combined salary of the 87,000 new IRS Agents ($81,456 average annual salary), you could put a police officer ($55,117 average salary) in every public school in the nation (97,568) and still have 31,007 police officers or $1,709,012,819 left over. Now you know. They're not interested in safety or security, they're after you!'

Only if you make $400,000 or more.    You should be safe.

Strange that a majority of the US States want to protect the unborn from abortions but don't seem to care when children are in school against gun toting killers.