HARDCORE

crazy3434

Go ahead and kill this thread. Hot-linking is forbidden at your link. It's pretty much that simple, and by my accounts, the mods are busy cleaning up isle 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, and 10, where some asshole clown named balon1 dropped his diapers and shit all over the place and puked when he did so.

Two different issues occurred last night, North American time zones.

1) Crazy3434 put up a legitimate post that was immediately hosed by the third-party file sharing service. They either don't allow hot-links, or it was the usual DMCA complaint from RLC. Crazy3434

is cool.

2) Then some jack-ass named balon1 spammed the fucking board with another one of those "download this program and you can watch RLC for free!"exe links, and posted it in every category. I went ballistic on the motherfucker, reported everyone of his posts, and emailed him telling him he was now infected. I'm a tolerant guy, but since you run a board, I know you don't appreciate this kinda shit either. People fucking with CC have a tendency to incur my squirrelly wrath, so I got really pissed and flew off the handle. Then the mods/Admin showed up, banned the motherfucker, and cleaned up the mess. Thank you, mods/Admin.

That's what you missed.

And I'm beating the hell out of your - karma for you. Thanks for the rundown. On my board, 90% of us have all met in person so none of that kind of stuff goes on there.

No clue why the script writers want to do that sort of stuff, but we're mostly wise to it.