This is the epitome of a self loathing liberal Jew...Incredible!!!

Nick

If you ever think you are having a bad day just imagine yourself in the shoes of the Israeli soldier captured by Hamas. God help the poor young man. He must be terrified what they will do to him.

Hopefully Israel will find him and bring him home. If they know where he is being held then blowing the whole place to pieces might save the soldier from weeks of torture.

War is dirty but Hamas and Isis are truly beyond what even the devil would do!

Van how you like to live in prison ? what Hamas to loose you tell me, Hamas killing Solders Israel Killing Civilians , Israel solders trained years to fight urban war what would happen Israel didn't have tanks F16 helicopter, why they don't go in without tanks and armor vehicles in , and they fight like solders which they trained man to man Killing baby's and woman, go in fight face to face , I have problem when I see on TV read the news 1500 baby's and woman killed and over 6000 thousand wounded from F16 from Tanks that's not even war that's Genocide, That's how I feel you like it or not!!!!!!!! I don't like Hamas period   

Israeli Lawmaker calls for Palestinian Genocide

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBOl2SOxq4

Actually, you & I can post any videos we want on these subjects; they're no more evidence than the idea that Kiko was working for the FSB, or that his dad worked for the KBG. (Or Leora's dad, either).

But this crap is worse than the RLC speculation: the smoke of war is permeated by propaganda. The fact is that the Palestinian government has been shooting an endless supply of big expensive rockets into Israel and has not made a single effort to improve the living conditions of its citizens.

And yes, I corrected the typos in my previous post. I don't care how well you type and spell, or your political opinions, but I hate it when I "fuck up" my typographical accuracy.

Actually, you & I can post any videos we want on these subjects; they're no more evidence than the idea that Kiko was working for the FSB, or that his dad worked for the KBG. (Or Leora's dad, either).

But this crap is worse than the RLC speculation: the smoke of war is permeated by propaganda. The fact is that the Palestinian government has been shooting an endless supply of big expensive rockets into Israel and has not made a single effort to improve the living conditions of its citizens.

And yes, I corrected the typos in my previous post. I don't care how well you type and spell, or your political opinions, but I hate it when I "fuck up" my typographical accuracy.

I seen all dose vidios they right, but they have to mack peace ,I am very sorry Foamy when  I "fuck up" my typographical accuracy.that's the best I cane do I think I told you I have ADD DDT PPP you name it , I am an Artist I am not writer

LOOK I hate Hamas I can't stand them , but in this war one loosing the sleep the other is getting Genocide woman children, one home mad Rackets the other all the latest weapons, One lives free the other lives concentration camps, Gaza is one big prison my friend , how you like to live there , I never Like Hamas Fuck them , but they fighting for freedom, why is that any one disagree with Israel IS Anti semitic ,

Foamy pleas read this

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/08/01/stars-willing-to-risk-opinions-on-gaza-clash/20940852/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl17%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D510148

that's the best I cane do I think I told you I have ADD DDT PPP you name it , I am an Artist I am not writer

Yes, my friend. You are an artist. Camcaps seems to attract one or two brilliant artists occasionally. Only a few are good. You're damn good.

Artists on Camcaps are always very good and interesting to me, although I prefer the female artists of RLC like Leora and Nora and Diana a bit more. For obvious reasons.  ;)

(I'm certain you understand little squirrel's position on appreciation for fine art...  :P)

(PS. I am not a visual artist because I cannot draw a decent bunny, so I'm stuck with being a fucking writer. If you and I look through the goddamn sofa cushions, we might find enough coins to buy a cup of coffee these days.)

Try this for an education system.

I think Arabs and Jews are same, they brothers aren't they .what you expects when your not Free , in my opinion Israel should go back 1967 border and I tell Palestinians if you come one inch in my lend you are daed Man, when your not free in your own country what you expect  , I would teach my children to be free and I think you teach your child, WWII we wan the war and look now Germany they free and prospers they should do same to Palestinians ..

and this girl has balls

do you blame her she wants to be free!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet if there was no Cameras that girl would be shot 

that's the best I cane do I think I told you I have ADD DDT PPP you name it , I am an Artist I am not writer

Yes, my friend. You are an artist. Camcaps seems to attract one or two brilliant artists occasionally. Only a few are good. You're damn good.

Artists on Camcaps are always very good and interesting to me, although I prefer the female artists of RLC like Leora and Nora and Diana a bit more. For obvious reasons.  ;)

(I'm certain you understand little squirrel's position on appreciation for fine art...  :P)

(PS. I am not a visual artist because I cannot draw a decent bunny, so I'm stuck with being a fucking writer. If you and I look through the goddamn sofa cushions, we might find enough coins to buy a cup of coffee these days.)

I prefer the female artists to :-) most my costumers are female and yang ones:-)  I love what I do, I see better looking girls Then RLM :-) I don't go to RLM Boring to me CC better , I love to get - Karma , that means I am pushing right baton

If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

Eliminate organized religion. That's what any of this B.S. is about. My God is better than your God. How childish can you really get. Or should I say how 'adultish' . Children don't care. They are taught to hate, not born with it.

If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

True. The Hamas ans other terror organizations in Gaza just want to kill as many Israelis as they can.

True. The Hamas ans other terror organizations in Gaza just want to kill as many Israelis as they can.

You Right Thomas , Look this terrorist what they doing to poor Israeli solders every day ,  feel so sorry for the solders they have to live every day like this , Kill dose terrorist in there home land ,

. Now you see why Hamas, Israel created!!!!!!! Hamas and Hesbala In Lebanon , Israel Had the best partner in peace negotiation Abbas  just 2 months ago they F*** big time, him and USA .Israel spied on Kerry during peace talks — report.

Bye the way just watch this video you might learn why Israel Created terrorist Hamas , specially who studding psychology   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uy72YZeC9s&feature=youtube_gdata