B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Can't wait to see masha and Samson interact with each other🎆🎆

It would be an epic miracle seeing Masha at the place where Nelly lives … except if Samson visits B5 .. 

45 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Did they have a misunderstanding or something?

From what I’ve been reading, I t seems as though Masha is arrogant enough to go places she’s not really wanted even without ever being invited.  Maybe that’s why she hasn’t interacted with anyone, I guess.  I could be wrong.  I don’t usually follow her or them anyway.  It just seems like a lot of people have said things about her that make me to begin to wonder.

7 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

From what I’ve been reading, I t seems as though Masha is arrogant enough to go places she’s not really wanted even without ever being invited.  Maybe that’s why she hasn’t interacted with anyone, I guess.  I could be wrong.  I don’t usually follow her or them anyway.  It just seems like a lot of people have said things about her that make me to begin to wonder.

oh,i hope she gets the party atmosphere going to shake things up a bit!!!

So tonight at 22;00, Samson, Tim, Ailey, and Kassandra together on the living room couch.  Bogdan and a guy I do not recognize in the kitchen.  Nelly nude in the bedroom.  Ailey's male friend passed out in A&K's bed.  Otherwise, sobriety rules.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

So tonight at 22;00, Samson, Tim, Ailey, and Kassandra together on the living room couch.  Bogdan and a guy I do not recognize in the kitchen.  Nelly nude in the bedroom.  Ailey's male friend passed out in A&K's bed.  Otherwise, sobriety rules.

IT's Kos with Bogdan 

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

IT's Kos with Bogdan 

Thank you.  He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place him.

Kos and Biogdan just left.  It appears that Kos had not met Samson or Tim previously.  Ailey's male friend was moved to the living room for his sleep.  A dull quiet night ahead.

Il y a 15 heures, moules a dit :

Merci. Il avait l'air vaguement familier, mais je n'arrivais pas Ă  le situer.

Kos et Biogdan viennent de partir. Il semble que Kos n'ait jamais rencontré Samson ou Tim auparavant. L'ami masculin d'Ailey a été déplacé dans le salon pour son sommeil. Une nuit calme et terne s'annonce.

L'ami d'Ailey vient de se faire virer de la villa par Bogdan car il ennuyait Ailey

et de plus il est complètement ivre et peut être un peu drogué aussi.

Bogdan l'a viré de la chambre et de la villa jusqu'à la sortie.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

L'ami d'Ailey vient de se faire virer de la villa par Bogdan car il ennuyait Ailey

et de plus il est complètement ivre et peut être un peu drogué aussi.

Bogdan l'a viré de la chambre et de la villa jusqu'à la sortie.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

He arrived 1152 very drunk and Bogdan had to help him down the stairs 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Il y a 1 heure, Noldus a dit :

Il est arrivé 1152 très ivre et Bogdan a dû l'aider à descendre les escaliers 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

oui je l'ai vu arrivé très ivre et soutenu par Bogdan qui l'a installé sur le canapé de la terrasse et a mis des protections pour qu'il ne tombe pas du canapé.

Mais quand il s'est réveillé , il a eu ce comportement inapproprié envers Ailey qui lui a valu la direction de la sortie montrer par Bogdan.