B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

Well..If this ain’t major news …B5 in B7 ..I think Tereza and Timur aren’t so much in favor of visiting the villas , they might have also affected Holly and Thor gradually as they also reduced a lot their visits as soon as they started spending more time all 4 of them and most importantly , when they realized that they can all 4 hang out and enjoy really great . 

Of course , the strange guy keeps Ailey laying down  on her bed in her room and no interactions and I see no Kassandra , Tim , Samson and his lady …Well….🤔

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well..If this ain’t major news …B5 in B7 ..I think Tereza and Timur aren’t so much in favor of visiting the villas , they might have also affected Holly and Thor gradually as they also reduced a lot their visits as soon as they started spending more time all 4 of them and most importantly , when they realized that they can all 4 hang out and enjoy really great . 

Of course , the strange guy keeps Ailey laying down  on her bed in her room and no interactions and I see no Kassandra , Tim , Samson and his lady …Well….🤔

Kassandra is also in her bedroom with Ailey and their friend