B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because is in the category. I'm not saying that she's top 10 or 5.

I mean this morning her being naked on bed has less viewers than Leora cooking. I truly believe besides us lunatics here, no one cares about her 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Idk, what I see is less and less people giving 2 shits about her….but maybe I am wrong 

And to be fair, a few months ago anything that she did would get her on top cam but now a days even her showers struggles to get there. Maybe the competition got more tough with the couples and others.

• Like 1

But one good  thing I should say about Esmi. She clearly knows that it doesn't matter what she does or doesn't RLC would keep her as a tenant but still she wants to please these lunatics. This shows that she cares in some way. I don't know why, but she does.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

But one good  thing I should say about Esmi. She clearly knows that it doesn't matter what she does or doesn't RLC would keep her as a tenant but still she wants to please these lunatics. This shows that she cares in some way. I don't know why, but she does.

how can she care when shes always out, pitstops and sleeping is all she does

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

More people watching RLC that doesn't even know that this forum exists and the ones that know only a few post.

As RLC goes so does this forum, it was built on RLC and when this was only forum for VHTV and RLC it was thriving. VHTV started thier own forum which really took a chunk of the membership away from this forum. RLC is not even close to the same online voyeur site that it once was, so there kinda of tells the whole story of the forum. A few years ago at about any time you could see as many 250 to 300 members online and maybe 500 guests, now it is about most of the time around 100 members or less and 200 or 250 guests online. IF RLC would become more popular so would the forum, as it really follows RLC"s numbers. Honestly it just goes to show just how much RLC is failing the voyeurs who use to watch it all the time. RLC has become nothing more than AirBB Bed and Breakfast stop

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1