European General Politics #3

happyone

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I happen to like these stories. Off topic or not, it's never good to make politics one's sole subject of interest. Lots of interesting people are here at CamCaps.

It would be good for us all to get together at Old Dudes and share a pint rather than argue political ideology all the time. It's bad for the blood pressure. Plus, wine, women and song never require us to use translate.google.com.

Da hast Du sicher Recht. Ich liebe Menschen und bin ohne Hass im Herzen. Ich hatte 28 Jahre einen hochintelligenten Graupapagei , mein Kind, geliebt über den Tod hinaus. Ich investiere € 1.000 im Jahr um Vögel und Eichhörnchen zu unterstützen. "Wer ohne Sünde ist werfe den ersten Stein" - steht schon in der Bibel.

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Da hast Du sicher Recht. Ich liebe Menschen und bin ohne Hass im Herzen. Ich hatte 28 Jahre einen hochintelligenten Graupapagei , mein Kind, geliebt über den Tod hinaus. Ich investiere € 1.000 im Jahr um Vögel und Eichhörnchen zu unterstützen. "Wer ohne Sünde ist werfe den ersten Stein" - steht schon in der Bibel.

Nazis kill 20 million people 

20 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Nazis kill 20 million people 

Leider haben diese NAZIS DICH nicht bekommen - unserem Forum wäre viel Dummheit erspart geblieben.

Dein Hass gegen Deutschland hat sicher einen Grund. "Aus einem verkniffen Arsch kommt kein fröhlicher Furz", sagte schon Martin Luther. Du bist ein ganz armes Würstchen. Ich bedauere Dich. Du wirst mit Hass im Herzen ohne Freunde sterben. Halleluja. 😁

17 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Unfortunately these NAZIS didn't get you - our forum would have been spared a lot of stupidity.

Your hatred of Germany must have a reason. "A pinched ass doesn't make a happy fart," said Martin Luther. You are a very poor sausage. I pity you You will die with hatred in your heart without friends. Hallelujah. 😁

I don't hate, it's just a fact that the Nazis killed 20 million people, the wife's car is Mercedes Benz 550 V8 twin turbo and that's a German car🚗 so you can't say I hate Germany 😉 

On 25.1.2023 at 12:17, StarLight28 said:

Leider haben this NAZIS DICH nicht bekommen - unser Forum wäre viel Dummheit erspart geblieben.

Dein Hass gegen Deutschland hat sicher einen Grund. „Aus einem verkniffenen Arsch kommt kein fröhlicher Furz“, sagte schon Martin Luther. Du bist ein ganz arme Würstchen. Ich bedauere Dich. Du wirst mit Hass im Herzen ohne Freunde sterben. Halleluja. 😁

Es lohnt sich nicht mit Vollpfosten zu diskutieren,besonders nicht wenn sie geschichsbenebelt sind.

• Like 1

WWW.MSN.COM

Last month, just in time for Christmas, Germany got an unwelcome present. Namely, its biggest spy scandal in decades, with the arrest of a suspected Russian mole embedded deep inside Berlin’s intelligence...

From within the article:

While money was a likely motive, there are indications that the suspect’s politics had taken a pro-Kremlin turn. This is a depressingly common phenomenon in Germany. 

On 1/23/2023 at 3:11 PM, SPYING 1 said:

This is the tank that Russia needs when they invade NAZI Germany

That is an insane and irresponsible statement, even though you were provoking Starlight.  Germany is no longer a NAZI country---and Russia has done enough damage to the world order by invading Ukraine.  Further invasions of Russia into other countries, I fear would project us into WWIII, and I would hope that no one wants that.

• Upvote 1

We are already in a proxy WWIII. Watch closely. Russia vs Ukraine is a sideshow to draw your attention away from the facts. Russia will be sending children into battle before long. Putin has the brains of a flea to think that 80% of the world's countries won't squash him like a bug.

He can threaten nuclear all he wants, but deep down he knows one tactical nuke will mean the decimation of the entire country of Russia, which would mean his people will be subservient to the rest of the world and will pay dearly. Putin will be hunted down and executed and he knows it. 

• Like 2