Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #15

Pete1960

Has anyone ever seen Leora in high heels? i know I haven't. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever noticed any in her wardrobe. She'd look great in heels IMO. Maybe one day she'll get some new heels and wear them naked for a few hours after her shower, just to get used to them. It's a nice dream anyway...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bugme3 said:

Has anyone ever seen Leora in high heels? i know I haven't. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever noticed any in her wardrobe. She'd look great in heels IMO. Maybe one day she'll get some new heels and wear them naked for a few hours after her shower, just to get used to them. It's a nice dream anyway...

She herself has said she doesn't like them, that's why she has never owned any (since being here on rlc anyway). The closest she came to having 'formal' shoes were black flat ones she had many years ago. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, bugme3 said:

I have one picture years ago in Russia but I can't share it or I'll be banned from RLC like a guy I know did. No way to disguise my computer info on the captured image. Not worth taking a chance being banned to prove a point.  She looked great BTW...classy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She herself has said she doesn't like them, that's why she has never owned any (since being here on rlc anyway). The closest she came to having 'formal' shoes were black flat ones she had many years ago. 

Sorry. apparently she has. I've never seen it, but must be true. Guess she was lying when she said it then. Another decent reason to stop translating!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all

28/09/2022 28/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She could have borrowed a pair of heels for the picture.

Yes she did own a pair of thick red high healed platform shoes, but she never wore them either in the apartment or out, so I think SG is probably right yet again. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4