B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

He is the kind of kid that Kristy liked to fuck when she was in Russia. If he has been vetted to come to the Villa then I would think that she may have already fucked and that she is debuting him to see what reaction he will get from the forums before she commits to fucking him on camera.

I think that Kristy was devastated when she first tried to turn her first on-camera relationship with Kamila in a real one and failed. Those who were watching back then may affirm that it seemed to become a romance and transcended acting for RLC viewers. I think that while it seems that Kristy has an attraction to women, that she will never again let herself become so vulnerable as to act on it on camera. I hope I am wrong but if it were going to happen it would have already happened sometime during the past six-seven years.  

36 minutes ago, philo said:

He is the kind of kid that Kristy liked to fuck when she was in Russia. If he has been vetted to come to the Villa then I would think that she may have already fucked and that she is debuting him to see what reaction he will get from the forums before she commits to fucking him on camera.

Kristy doesn't read the forum. She told that to Luna.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You must have shit for every meal judging by your pro RLC shilling slant and the subsequent diarrhea that you post.  You've done it for years.

I see your humor is way below zero, at the same time I didn't really expect more from a person who never likes anything and just comes to the forum to complain all the time

you shouldn't stretch such a big pole with your previous posts because it's too tempting for me 🤣