Thanks

Nick

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all you giving me - Karma I love it, more  is better  I must doing something right :-) I like to see up to 2.000.0000

Whelp, Nick, you're kinda a shit-stirer-upper, and it's a very demanding job, but you're a pretty cool dude, so I'll help you out whenever I can.

Besides, we don't want to overwork tbg.

-1 generously provided.  ;D

Thanks all you giving me - Karma I love it, more  is better  I must doing something right :-) I like to see up to 2.000.0000

Whelp, Nick, you're kinda a shit-stirer-upper, and it's a very demanding job, but you're a pretty cool dude, so I'll help you out whenever I can.

Besides, we don't want to overwork tbg.

-1 generously provided.  ;D

Thanks man I need - Karma  you and tbg is the best that means I am doing something right , poushing right nervs .by the way I don't see Pirate anymore what happen to him , looks like I derived him crazy  :-)

Pirate checked out, methinks.

Sad, I like Aussies. They shoot straight unless they've had too many beers...

What? There was another Aussie here? If he was yor tipycal Aussie he wuld hafe bean hyghly intteligent, well spokin, an hung like a donkey, just like me. Got on with Nick did he? Will check that out.

What? There was another Aussie here? If he was yor tipycal Aussie he wuld hafe bean hyghly intteligent, well spokin, an hung like a donkey, just like me. Got on with Nick did he? Will check that out.

Yes, Pirate was a well respected CC contributor, but unlike Nick, he didn't specialize in pissing off people. Still, he was entertaining despite his lack of trolling expertise.

I suspect, however, he was hung more like a koala. You'd have to ask one of the few real females on CC; I wouldn't know. (Of course, half of them are lezzies, so they would not know or care, either...  ;D)

I suspect, however, he was hung more like a koala. You'd have to ask one of the few real females on CC; I wouldn't know. (Of course, half of them are lezzies, so they would not know or care, either...  ;D)

He should be so lucky, and the girls too. You do realise that a koala penis splits into two, so he can fuck both holes at the same time! Or two girls at the same time if they lie back to back. I can picture it now, awesome. Twins even!!!!!! Shit, this just gets better. No wonder they always look tired and sleep all day.

Did a search on Pirate, couldn't find him in the members, so followed Nick's trail.

Man, a six pack and three hours later, what a read, like a good book you don't want to put down. I recommend it to all newbies, take the time to read the old posts (especially the 'old dudes' threads).

Like any good novel, there's some awesome characters, some I've already shared a Scotch with, TBG150 and Foamy T. (TBG suggested the scotch, not realising I'd already pissed off Foamy criticising Maya. Might have been too late so already locked up the car in the garage, secured the attic and sent the birds north for the winter so closed down the bird feeder).  Others I'll follow like Woody and Pepe.

What happened to Bulging Cheeks? Would have enjoyed crossing paths with him. Take him out pig hunting with the dogs and then lose him somewhere. Pirate was right about the fucked up country and I share many of his pet hates so don't be surprised if I pick up in some areas where he left off. Self righteous arseholes like Bulgachica or whatever his name was, just make things worse.

Then there's Nick. Individual posts don't mean much, pretty amusing and harmless. But read them all together and there's a pattern.  Don't want to spoil the novel's plot, but I think he's fake. It's either someone pretending to be him, or him pretending to be someone he isn't. (Don't worry, makes perfect sense to me). Or I might be completely wrong and he "disappeared" Pirate like he keeps threatening to do!

Anyway I'm outa here. I might have another six pack and do some more reading tonight, but at the moment I've still got the image of those twins in my head and a hard on (not as common as it used to be) and she who will be obeyed just came home!

Before anyone complains, a thread called Thanks means I can just about write anything I like, it's all covered, thanks for the interesting read, thanks for the Scotch with the boys, thanks for the boner that I wouldn't have got.

Did a search on Pirate, couldn't find him in the members, so followed Nick's trail.

Man, a six pack and three hours later, what a read, like a good book you don't want to put down.

Then there's Nick. Individual posts don't mean much, pretty amusing and harmless. But read them all together and there's a pattern.  Don't want to spoil the novel's plot, but I think he's fake. It's either someone pretending to be him, or him pretending to be someone he isn't. (Don't worry, makes perfect sense to me). Or I might be completely wrong and he "disappeared" Pirate like he keeps threatening to do!

Thanks God I don't drink, Now I see what booze dose to you , the reason I don't like drinking one drunk driver almost kill me , But I am hear Trolling , Hey ozi why you think I am fake LOL I say the way I see ,