Thanks

Nick

I too like a good Scotch, Laphroaig.  And lately I've been drinking it straight out of the bottle with a straw.

I figure that if I should ever get to that point in my elder years to where I can no longer even wipe my own ass anymore, I wouldn't want to have to impede on someone else's patience as I keep asking them to pour me another glass.  To me it just makes sense,.. One has to plan ahead, and be prepared. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised you never hear of the Aussie's ever riding kangaroos.  I mean, you always hear of the high society crowd talking about their horses and their steeple races and such.  Belmont and all that crap.  Well, what could possibly be better to go about jumping all those fences with than a kangaroo?  Bet you never thought of that, did ya?  And besides all that, I just think that it would take much more skill to be able to try to control that kind of critter, than just a plain old horse in that way any day. 

Just listening to an Aussie woman speaking gets me hard. Plus they are thee most beautiful women in the world. I have a Mate DownUnder on my board that sends me links all of the time to the News Girls. I can stroke just listening to them speak.

Aussie men? Well...they destroy the beautiful accent that the women have.

I'm surprised you never hear of the Aussie's ever riding kangaroos.  I mean, you always hear of the high society crowd talking about their horses and their steeple races and such.  Belmont and all that crap.  Well, what could possibly be better to go about jumping all those fences with than a kangaroo?  Bet you never thought of that, did ya?  And besides all that, I just think that it would take much more skill to be able to try to control that kind of critter, than just a plain old horse in that way any day.

No. But I saw something like that on Motherless.com once.

Ozi...have no doubt. You're one of the few and knowing.

Keep up the good work.

way to go tbg150 I am racist :-) I love this man

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWcVguB0GaY

Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, don't fuck with Paul Weston. Paul Weston is special. He's the messiah, the second coming and if you knew how hard it is to come twice, you'd know how special that is.

I am not fucking with him I love him he is my hero , he tells the way it is :-) Just like me, I say the way I see, if you knottiest, I sad  I am racist :-) I love this man

Nick, maaate, you got it half right. Yes, Paul Weston does tell it the way it is. You tell it the way you think it is, and trust me, it aint!

No. But I saw something like that on Motherless.com once.

Trust me, you don't fuck with a big red.

I too like a good Scotch, Laphroaig.  And lately I've been drinking it straight out of the bottle with a straw.

I figure that if I should ever get to that point in my elder years to where I can no longer even wipe my own ass anymore, I wouldn't want to have to impede on someone else's patience as I keep asking them to pour me another glass.  To me it just makes sense,.. One has to plan ahead, and be prepared.

Not being able to do things for yourself like that, which you take for granted. Mate of mine says he discovered the meaning of true love when he broke both his wrists when he had a motorbike accident. His wife had to do all that for him. Big fat hairy arse (that I'm guessing) he is.

Ozi...have no doubt. You're one of the few and knowing.

Keep up the good work.

way to go tbg150 I am racist :-) I love this man

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWcVguB0GaY

Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, don't fuck with Paul Weston. Paul Weston is special. He's the messiah, the second coming and if you knew how hard it is to come twice, you'd know how special that is.

I am not fucking with him I love him he is my hero , he tells the way it is :-) Just like me, I say the way I see, if you knottiest, I sad  I am racist :-) I love this man

Nick, maaate, you got it half right. Yes, Paul Weston does tell it the way it is. You tell it the way you think it is, and trust me, it aint!

I thought I talk funny , I think you need more then Six pack Maate I don't Understand what you are talking LOL 

I thought I talk funny , I think you need more then Six pack Maate I don't Understand what you are talking LOL

Hey Kids! Listen in!

Nick writes perfect English. He puts his comments into translate.google.com, shoves it sequentially to Spanish, Russian, and Turkish, and then he travels to bing.com/translator/ and inserts the Google result, and then he translates that into Klingon. Then, he translates it back to English and posts the results.

This is a well guarded secret, so don't tell anybody how he operates. In other words, kids,  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

PS: I love the kangaroo stuff...

Hey Kids! Listen in!

Nick writes perfect English. He puts his comments into translate.google.com, shoves it sequentially to Spanish, Russian, and Turkish, and then he travels to bing.com/translator/ and inserts the Google result, and then he translates that into Klingon. Then, he translates it back to English and posts the results.

This is a well guarded secret, so don't tell anybody how he operates. In other words, kids,  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

PS: I love the kangaroo stuff...

serious I can't wright LOL Spell check can't figure it out what I want to wright , I cane talk 5 language but non of them I cane spell or wright, my grammar sucks lol.thanks God I can't wright otherwise you all be sorry I will drive every one crazy

What do you mean you don't understand me? You quoted from two of my posts in one reply and got the most important parts right, Six Pack and Maaate. The rest is just letters and words. Now throw in a barbie and you got the makings of a perfect weekend!