Was chatting to N & K (aka N&Z) the other day. They are getting on fine and getting themselves involved in new theatrical projects when time permits. N is expecting too.....

I am sorry, but my RLC history is quite short, and I am embarrassed with all these names. I know Nora and Kíko - Nora was a real treasure on RLC site -  but who are Nastya and Zheka? Then Viktoria is mentioned, as well as Vika who is said to have shown her pregnancy test to Kiko. Who is who? Are you talking about one, two, three or four girls here?

Ok Nastya=Nora, I believe kiko= Zheka; And I thought it wsa said that Viktoria=kiko's sister or some relation for that matter. If you must know ask Squirrel he knows everything to do with this apartment.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chameleon

Was chatting to N & K (aka N&Z) the other day. They are getting on fine and getting themselves involved in new theatrical projects when time permits. N is expecting too.....

I am sorry, but my RLC history is quite short, and I am embarrassed with all these names. I know Nora and Kíko - Nora was a real treasure on RLC site -  but who are Nastya and Zheka? Then Viktoria is mentioned, as well as Vika who is said to have shown her pregnancy test to Kiko. Who is who? Are you talking about one, two, three or four girls here?

Ok Nastya=Nora, I believe kiko= Zheka; And I thought it wsa said that Viktoria=kiko's sister or some relation for that matter. If you must know ask Squirrel he knows everything to do with this apartment.

I know EVERYTHING......but sworn to secrecy sadly.....be reassured that they have a good life and managed to get away from RLC intact.

Guest Chameleon

That's good enough information for little squirrel. Thanks, my little cold-blooded reptile friend...

.....always and forever....... with you in spirit if not body......

Guest Chameleon

viktoria is the mother of a little boy of one month, named sevuske (Севушке) and seems to swim in happiness !!!

Corboblanc, are you actually Edward Snowden?!! :D

no, that's me :-)

I miss Agent Dog.  :'(

He was loyal, informative, a skilled infiltrator, smelled out confidential sources faster than a blood-hound, and he danced his way into the hearts of NSA, FSB, and CC.

Sorry Agent Dog... i don't think people are looking at you with nora's pose.    :(

Sorry Agent Dog... i don't think people are looking at you with nora's pose.    :(

He was a skilled agent at orchestrating distractions so that he could go about his covert work on behalf of CamCaps. And I'll be you didn't even notice him as he lurked, observed, and recorded information about the enemy. In fact, you probably thought he was a dog...

He was a skilled agent at orchestrating distractions so that he could go about his covert work on behalf of CamCaps. And I'll be you didn't even notice him as he lurked, observed, and recorded information about the enemy. In fact, you probably thought he was a dog...

There is a dog in that picture?...Where?    :o  ???

• 1 month later...