What's happening with Paul & Leora ?

Tessen

They have been acting quite strange recently.

Paul has been sleeping in the guest room/sofa for the past three days. They seems to have constant long conversations.

Leora only fucked him yesterday and hadn't masturbated for two days prior.

They barely interact with each other outside of the conversations. They seems overall quite sad.

Paul spends his night on his pc. 

Are they on the brink of breaking up ?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Tessen said:

They have been acting quite strange recently.

Paul has been sleeping in the guest room/sofa for the past three days. They seems to have constant long conversations.

Leora only fucked him yesterday and hadn't masturbated for two days prior.

They barely interact with each other outside of the conversations. They seems overall quite sad.

Paul spends his night on his pc. 

There relationship hasn't been this normal I don't think before.  She's really happy with Paul and her life. Sex frequency slows with familiarity in all relationships.

I tend to agree usually, but it really happened in one day. And for real, Leora not masturbating for two days when she went twice a day + 1 fuck a day three days prior makes no sense.

That being said, I'll keep looking at them 

5 minutes ago, Tessen said:

I tend to agree usually, but it really happened in one day. And for real, Leora not masturbating for two days when she went twice a day + 1 fuck a day three days prior makes no sense.

That being said, I'll keep looking at them 

Hey, we all know the relationship has different approval and disapproval by the forum members.  They sure aren't the average couple. In my opinion Leora is becoming more real and Paul is becoming more attentive. It's their lives we are just watching. In another 9 years where will they be?  Still together or apart without a pot to piss in? Only those who care to keep watch will have their curiosity satisfied.

I think the glue that holds them together is Eva. Hope she lives a lot longer.

If anyone in this forum has a private life that cares just for his bf/ gf and a pet and their lives has no one else around to go out for a walk , have a drink , discuss relationship things , anything to simply break a daily routine monotony ( despite being nice or not , for sure it appears that it is all nice between them at the moment ) , then I rest my case . 

If anyone here has a life without any other person to talk face to face issues regarding his bf/gf , if any person in this forum has a life that NOBODY ELSE can visit them FOR WHATEVER REASON in their apartment , property , own place , I rest my case.

People watch two people who are happy with their pet .. according to this forum , these two people had for a significant time of their lives , when the one decided to leave Russia , a boyfriend and a girlfriend respectively .. for known or unknown reasons , the relationships seem not to have worked for both of them and then these two people reunited . IF ANYONE here has a life sharing it only with one person , a pet and a daily life routine , I rest my case of how life in 2022 should be .

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Tessen said:

Not even by chance, things are going well enough. If sometimes you see Paul sleeping in the living room it is only because sometimes he cannot sleep in the bedroom due to some of his problems and nothing else, other times he sleeps in the living room because he has been at the computer to take courses online or for work, the rest of the day they are almost always together and almost always go out together. The long conversations with Paul are mostly topical, nothing to do with relationship issues. As for sex, we know that Paul is not a sex machine so sometimes they fuck more and sometimes less. As for why Leora masturbates less frequently, only Leora knows why.

• Upvote 4