Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

On 10/10/2022 at 2:55 PM, Brokk! said:

The Leora who is alone and almost never at home? Because last year she was like that. Sure, she masturbated more last year but then some other users will surely come along and tell you that Leora is boring because she does nothing but masturbate and there would just be an endless circle of complaints. I say this because it was like this last year.

Suddenly we say that Leora was alone and when I was saying that she wasn’t happy , there was not even 1 - ONE - comment saying that this is right … everyone was praising her , everyone was admiring her and some few people here we were criticizing her , commenting on her that her life is a mess , a daily boredom life to go out , meet her friends , salon and whatever so as not to feel alone and sad … and then it was her boyfriend in Prague that hardcore fans didn’t appreciate and how convenient , they say now that she’s happy and she’s deciding about her life but when she was deciding and was with this guy , they were judging her in a negative way and also this guy that he isn’t for her and bla bla and so on…

In my eyes and what I see every now and then , it is a situation without any actual affection , they might love one another to the moon and back but if anyone on this forum is imagining  to have this kind of life with the person who shares his/her life with , then I rest my case. If half of the day is spent on a computer monitor by the one and the other is spending most of the time while alone on the portable devices , well , this is for sure a wonderful relationship I guess 🤔😨…Ahh yes , 2-3 times per week the menu has a blowjob caring , how strange that sex is happening at certain times , even more , the job being a priority and not the girl who wasn’t together with for nearly 30 months and the opposite , oh well , it is all amazing between them , I agree …

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Suddenly we say that Leora was alone and when I was saying that she wasn’t happy , there was not even 1 - ONE - comment saying that this is right … everyone was praising her , everyone was admiring her and some few people here we were criticizing her , commenting on her that her life is a mess , a daily boredom life to go out , meet her friends , salon and whatever so as not to feel alone and sad … and then it was her boyfriend in Prague that hardcore fans didn’t appreciate and how convenient , they say now that she’s happy and she’s deciding about her life but when she was deciding and was with this guy , they were judging her in a negative way and also this guy that he isn’t for her and bla bla and so on…

In my eyes and what I see every now and then , it is a situation without any actual affection , they might love one another to the moon and back but if anyone on this forum is imagining  to have this kind of life with the person who shares his/her life with , then I rest my case. If half of the day is spent on a computer monitor by the one and the other is spending most of the time while alone on the portable devices , well , this is for sure a wonderful relationship I guess 🤔😨…Ahh yes , 2-3 times per week the menu has a blowjob caring , how strange that sex is happening at certain times , even more , the job being a priority and not the girl who wasn’t together with for nearly 30 months and the opposite , oh well , it is all amazing between them , I agree …

I have to add my 2 cents my friend.  Experiencing a marriage and the evolution of our sex life, work, kids, ups and downs, your sex life is  nothing like what it was when we were first together when it was a novelty.  Our friends sex lives got pretty blase, too.  It's great to get off but after a few hundred times with the same person it sure ain't what it used to be.  In my case and my poor wife's, with her disability and all, we'd both love anything however good or boring rather than the nothing we now have.

You can't expect Leora and Paul to be as frequent or as excited as they were back when it was new.  Also, without the knowledge Leora has of us watching she have one hell of a time cumming on her own without an audience.  Her evolving from a shy sweet girl to a full blown exhibitionist that needs the people watching her being naughty to get off.  She's getting into anal orgasms which is a step beyond her former model of bating.  Once Paul burns out and her anal orgasms become common place what will be her next step on getting a thrill?

Remember Wife's World?  The Oregon husband and wife that was a cumshot/oral webcam gal.  Now I learned yesterday she and her husband are having Black guys fuck her and cum in her mouth while her husband watches films and frequently double penetrates her.  She went beyond what they were comfortable with to get the same excitement. 

Leora is evolving and has a strong need to cum hard.  Patience, folks.   She'll add things to her repertoire.  I recall the folks that said she and Malia would never ever bate together, each other, bla, bla. Look what happened.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

RE:  Czech Republic Bans Entry to Russian Tourists

“Visiting Europe is a privilege, not a human right,” said Estonia’s Prime Minister Kaja Kallas."

WHAT?  It is if they are Black Africans or Muslims pushed into all European countries by George Soros' Open Borders?  How can Kallas forbid Russians but allow the illegal aliens?

Jolly ol England ain't English any more. 

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The latest data from the ONS (Office of National Statistics) is out and it shows that Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammad is the top baby boy...