B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

43 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is interesting to know and makes me ask a question which is: how she was living in Barcelona before rejoining RLC ?

I mean that she needed money for rent and other expenses and who knows how long she was living in Barcelona? months or years ? Honestly Naga I can't fully understand that Polya would return after six years since her first participation. 

Or I guess her situation is similar to Holly's when she lived with her ex-boyfriend for about 6 months after she left RLC in May 2021 and before rejoining RLC with Tweety late last year.     

Maybe she still has a place. Danaya only intended staying for a month, and Polya was a convenient replacement for RLC...plus she might be on the bones of her arse and needs a bit of pocket money...😏

Polya, every time I think things in the RLC apartments couldn't get worse ..... they do.  😩 She is a retread, of a retread, of a retread. Easy Euro's for doing nothing, like many of the RLC tenants. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Polya, every time I think things in the RLC apartments couldn't get worse ..... they do.  😩 She is a retread, of a retread, of a retread. Easy Euro's for doing nothing, like many of the RLC tenants. 

Is she pregnant?

• Haha 1