What does Alina's sister look like?

Guest helloworld007

All the image links are dead and I was curious from reading the old threads.

I don't have any pics or vids, but I can describe her.

She is a little older than Alina...heavier, but shapely...she has the same Mongolian features as Alina, but again, not as thin...she has a LOT more hair on her head than Alina - it is very long and thick.  She usually keeps it up on her head.  She is about the same height as Alina.

I hope that helps.

Guest helloworld007

So you just had nothing better to do than start another thread.

But to bump an old thread seemed unnecessary. :(

Guest helloworld007

I did some looking at past threads.  This one has pictures of the sister:

http://camcaps.net/alina-anton-apt-3/alina-anton-apt-3/msg89/#msg89

If you are not a member of CC, you won't be able to see them.  I'll leave it up to someone else to fix you up.  I'm not set up to post images in another fashion.

I can see none of pics actually. :( Just a blank space where you'd think they'd be. I'm a member of CC aren't I? :0... Links are dead. :/

Links that were posted in-line on CamCaps are still up. RLC sent removal orders to most of the third-party file-sharing services, so those usually get taken down quickly, often resulting in the poster getting banned from the service.

People are still posting to third parties so that non-paid CamCaps members can see the image. For CamCaps in-line pictures, you'll need to pay $12 a year for CamCaps, which means you can have nearly 3 years of CC for the price of one month of RLC. It's cheap, and I want Admin to stay in business.

I did some looking at past threads.  This one has pictures of the sister:

http://camcaps.net/alina-anton-apt-3/alina-anton-apt-3/msg89/#msg89

If you are not a member of CC, you won't be able to see them.  I'll leave it up to someone else to fix you up.  I'm not set up to post images in another fashion.

I can see none of pics actually. :( Just a blank space where you'd think they'd be. I'm a member of CC aren't I? :0... Links are dead. :/

Well...yeah...you are a member of CC, but you are not a PAID member of CC.  If you were, you could see those pics.