B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 hours ago, RonS said:

Esmi doesn't look like she has shave in many days and i like that on her beautiful body. From day one when she came to the project she had the same small bush and I said to my self now there's a beautiful woman!! she doesn't have to keep it all the time but it's nice to see every once in a while i think it's also very sexy on one of the sexiest girl that's ever been on the project:))and i do believe that we will see more of this beauiful lady we have seen many many fantastic moments that she has shared with us and i'm happy to have the pleasure to have seen this beautiful woman at her best remember this is supposed to be real life😊

I agree in so many things with you when you are talking about Esmi .. But I disagree really much with your very last line “ this is supposed to be real life “ .. In real life , you do things like inviting people in your apartment , people you like and you want to show them the place you live , you want to show them with your who you are sharing the place you live , your friends , you want to show the place that hosts you ..Have we seen anyone from Esmi’s outside interactions ?? Well ….

Careful .. I never say that we should see anything sexual , but I don’t understand why a cup of tea or a fresh drink or a coffee or a glass of water be can’t be shared . This is my complain to other apartments as well . As long as a tenant has chosen to hide their private life , it isn’t “ supposed real life “ anymore . The only “ understanding “ would be that the people simply don’t want to be seen on cameras which for me would s MAJORLY respected and I can accept / understand ONE MILLION PER CENT . But , EVERYWHERE ( apart from Leora and Paul and Esenia and Dima ) the tenants show most of their private off camera life also because they have truly real friends who accept their way of living and this way of income … all the rest then it is a pity that whoever is hiding , simply puts a “ stain “ on their image by not trying to live as normal as possible . 

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree in so many things with you when you are talking about Esmi .. But I disagree really much with your very last line “ this is supposed to be real life “ .. In real life , you do things like inviting people in your apartment , people you like and you want to show them the place you live , you want to show them with your who you are sharing the place you live , your friends , you want to show the place that hosts you ..Have we seen anyone from Esmi’s outside interactions ?? Well ….

Careful .. I never say that we should see anything sexual , but I don’t understand why a cup of tea or a fresh drink or a coffee or a glass of water be can’t be shared . This is my complain to other apartments as well . As long as a tenant has chosen to hide their private life , it isn’t “ supposed real life “ anymore . The only “ understanding “ would be that the people simply don’t want to be seen on cameras which for me would s MAJORLY respected and I can accept / understand ONE MILLION PER CENT . But , EVERYWHERE ( apart from Leora and Paul and Esenia and Dima ) the tenants show most of their private off camera life also because they have truly real friends who accept their way of living and this way of income … all the rest then it is a pity that whoever is hiding , simply puts a “ stain “ on their image by not trying to live as normal as possible . 

I would guess that she have a little shame about what she does and that's why she wants to keep it private.

I say this assuming that she has friends out side the project because maybe her only friends are in the project.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I would guess that she have a little shame about what she does and that's why she wants to keep it private.

I say this assuming that she has friends out side the project because maybe her only friends are in the project.

It would only take 2-3 times going  out in Barcelona and simply being a social person ( we know she is as she’s highly respected amongst the rest ) to be introduced and get to know 2-3 people that you can exchange a WhatsApp message or say a couple of things more and perhaps invite them in the apartment … plus , the “ sources “ of so many of her colleagues being around , i can’t think that she hasn’t met people that are unwilling to be introduced .. so , she doesn’t want for her own reasons , this is where actually you see the MAGNIFICENT attitude of girls like Marlene , especially Lavika who also had guys without any sex activities , now Anya , even Zabava recently and of course B5 where still people like to gather around this apartment and its tenants without being RLC associated people ..

Oh well , I might be in my complaining mood because it gets autumn here as well 🤣

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It would only take 2-3 times going  out in Barcelona and simply being a social person ( we know she is as she’s highly respected amongst the rest ) to be introduced and get to know 2-3 people that you can exchange a WhatsApp message or say a couple of things more and perhaps invite them in the apartment … plus , the “ sources “ of so many of her colleagues being around , i can’t think that she hasn’t met people that are unwilling to be introduced .. so , she doesn’t want for her own reasons , this is where actually you see the MAGNIFICENT attitude of girls like Marlene , especially Lavika who also had guys without any sex activities , now Anya , even Zabava recently and of course B5 where still people like to gather around this apartment and its tenants without being RLC associated people ..

Oh well , I might be in my complaining mood because it gets autumn here as well 🤣

I don't remember Marlene bringing friends to the apartment aside from former tenants, I'm not counting sex partners, only friends.

55 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I often wonder if Esmi and Zaba’s mother is the person that doesn’t want them to do much in front of the cameras?  Esmi’s girlfriend, who visited that one time, did everything she could not to show any skin!

The first female friend that slept with them in the first month didn't even took a shower. You may be right but both had their "golden months" after their mother's visit.

But I think this happens not only with them and not because a mother or any other parent asked but because they are afraid of what they do leaks and people close to them finds out. Not all of them are so open minded and doesn't care about this like Karol or Kristy are, to name only them, there are many others. 

My opinion? If this is true and they have this fear they should find another job because once you are broadcasting on the internet you are broadcasting to the whole world. RLC may try to take down some videos here and there but no company can take them  all from everywhere and the good thing is  that they aren't that popular. The video the has the most views have only 87k and is one from Leora, the most popular woman of them all. 

Edited by thinga69
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I’m a novice on the history of Esmi so I appreciate the history lessons!  I agree with you and many others that Queen Esmi should take her talents and move on!

I  don't think that she should move on, I still love to watch her since she's very beautiful and have a great aura.

My fear is that maybe RLC, eventually, will make the choice for her and Zaba.

RLC have a lot of patient with tenants but that patient doesn't last for too long. Just look at Alana. I don't know what was the reason for her to leave but it didn't looked like it was her choice.

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I  don't think that she should move on, I still love to watch her since she's very beautiful and have a great aura.

My fear is that maybe RLC, eventually, will make the choice for her and Zaba.

RLC have a lot of patient with tenants but that patient doesn't last for too long. Just look at Alana. I don't know what was the reason for her to leave but it didn't looked like it was her choice.

I could be wrong.  But, I believe Alana has been wanting to leave for a while, because she and Kristy just weren't making it together any longer.  I just remember Kristy saying at one time she felt homeless, as a result of no longer being able to sleep with Alana.  She told Luna, when she was there with them in B2, she wanted to relocate, which she finally did, long before it actually happened.  I just think she was waiting for Kristy to make the decision, so she could move on, IMO.  I was hoping that would never happen, although I know it was needed, for the both of them. 

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

I could be wrong.  But, I believe Alana has been wanting to leave for a while, because she and Kristy just weren't making it together any longer.  I just remember Kristy saying at one time she felt homeless, as a result of no longer being able to sleep with Alana.  She told Luna, when she was there with them in B2, she wanted to relocate, which she finally did, long before it actually happened.  I just think she was waiting for Kristy to make the decision, so she could move on, IMO.  I was hoping that would never happen, although I know it was needed, for the both of them. 

Could be. I knew that Kristy wasn't happy at B2 because of Alana, I also got those conversations. But they way that Alana left taking two weeks to find a place back in Russia so that she could leave Barcelona makes me think that she didn't had anything planed.