B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you will have to wait a complete change o tenants then.

You could very well be right, the last time I let my sub expire 3 weeks later Nelly and Martina had thier first night to remember, and I pulled out the ole' credit card subed for 6 months. Honestly that whole ordeal was worth the money for the subscription.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So it seems like Esmi is keeping that little bush. 😋💖🥰

Hope she doesn't remove now. 🤣

I really have always liked ESMI a lot.... A LOT, she will always be one of favs and in my top 10 all time in 11 years of being a member of RLC. She has chosen to bail from the project. That happens from time to time. I hope she decides to come back to us, but Thinga, I think she is ready to move on with her life and chock this whole experience up to her memories. I just feel like in her mind she believes I have tried it and now I am done with it. Honestly I don't blame her, as life is short and we must try to experience all that life has to offer while we have a chance to enjoy it, never have regrets, and never look back because what happens in the past, stays in the past, but we can and do have influence over our futures by the decisions we make.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I really have always liked ESMI a lot.... A LOT, she will always be one of favs and in my top 10 all time in 11 years of being a member of RLC. She has chosen to bail from the project. That happens from time to time. I hope she decides to come back to us, but Thinga, I think she is ready to move on with her life and chock this whole experience up to her memories. I just feel like in her mind she believes I have tried it and now I am done with it. Honestly I don't blame her, as life is short and we must try to experience all that life has to offer while we have a chance to enjoy it, never have regrets, and never look back because what happens in the past, stays in the past, but we can and do have influence over our futures by the decisions we make.

I 100% agree with you.

She will always be in my memory no matter what.

• Sad 1

Esmi’s ongoing interest outside of the apartment and showing more and more less and less interest for the place that provides her free bed , rental and income , the visual tricks that will slowly start being referred as “ boring “ since they will be getting repeated and without any indication that she’s at least interested in “ interacting “ with the people who watch this site like she did this last summer with tremendous success , a combination of her ongoing current presence , well , let’s see how her reaction to the comments she will be receiving will be in the next weeks .. 

• Like 1

Esmi doesn't look like she has shave in many days and i like that on her beautiful body. From day one when she came to the project she had the same small bush and I said to my self now there's a beautiful woman!! she doesn't have to keep it all the time but it's nice to see every once in a while i think it's also very sexy on one of the sexiest girl that's ever been on the project:))and i do believe that we will see more of this beauiful lady we have seen many many fantastic moments that she has shared with us and i'm happy to have the pleasure to have seen this beautiful woman at her best remember this is supposed to be real life😊

• Haha 1