B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Esmi is pissed off because Zaba fucked in her bed!  She stripped her bed completely even her little pink pillow!  It appears that her Marlene had some type of disagreement also!

She may be piss because she has to do it now late at night. 😅

7 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Esmi is pissed off because Zaba fucked in her bed!  She stripped her bed completely even her little pink pillow!  It appears that her Marlene had some type of disagreement also!

I believe she is more pissed because of the stain on her blanket.

She even took a picture, maybe to send to Zaba.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I believe she is more pissed because of the stain on her blanket.

She even took a picture, maybe to send to Zaba.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well at least Zaba put a stain on it giving the voyeurs something worth watching...... or so I have read. I really cant comment because I have let my Sub expire do lack of activity in the apartments.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well at least Zaba put a stain on it giving the voyeurs something worth watching...... or so I have read. I really cant comment because I have let my Sub expire do lack of activity in the apartments.

What we could watch was good. 🤣

But I think that stain was already there. I tried to find the moment and couldn't.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What we could watch was good. 🤣

But I think that stain was already there. I tried to find the moment and couldn't.

I have only the blurry thumbnails to watch and whenever or whatever is free. I continue to hope as I read the forum that this will change and I will once again become full member of my favorite online site, but I have little faith that anything will change soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have only the blurry thumbnails to watch and whenever or whatever is free. I continue to hope as I read the forum that this will change and I will once again become full member of my favorite online site, but I have little faith that anything will change soon.

I guess you will have to wait a complete change o tenants then.