B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

Marlene fucked up big today. Why did she bring Danaya and Anya there if they live near by? Now Danaya took over Marlene's bed, Anya took Mathilda's and she doesn't have a place to be. This is agreat disrespect to Mathilda. Marlene should realize that she doesn't own the apartment and that other people also lives there and they aren't there to please her.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene fucked up big today. Why did she bring Danaya and Anya there if they live near by? Now Danaya took over Marlene's bed, Anya took Mathilda's and she doesn't have a place to be. This is agreat disrespect to Mathilda. Marlene should realize that she doesn't own the apartment and that other people also lives there and they aren't there to please her.

Marlene is actually the person who runs the place , this is her HOME and isn’t a kind of shelter like it currently feels for Esmi or have the unusual sleeping schedules of Mathilda that she’s just sleeping , waking up to her laptop and then in her room and this is a loop mostly daily .. The question is why she left T&T place and LR  ( Anya - I saw her checking her phone while on the couch in B5 ) to go in B1 and not in B2 and why Marlene picked her up - ok we know they are close friends - … it is still a weird combination of things and development but I don’t think Marlene has shown any signs for the girls not liking her decisions , she is well appreciated to nearly everyone .. Mathilda we have said she’s a mystery and her presence is weird but the nudity is feeding the viewers so there are no complains so far .. 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Marlene is actually the person who runs the place , this is her HOME and isn’t a kind of shelter like it currently feels for Esmi or have the unusual sleeping schedules of Mathilda that she’s just sleeping , waking up to her laptop and then in her room and this is a loop mostly daily .. The question is why she left T&T place and LR  ( Anya - I saw her checking her phone while on the couch in B5 ) to go in B1 and not in B2 and why Marlene picked her up - ok we know they are close friends - … it is still a weird combination of things and development but I don’t think Marlene has shown any signs for the girls not liking her decisions , she is well appreciated to nearly everyone .. Mathilda we have said she’s a mystery and her presence is weird but the nudity is feeding the viewers so there are no complains so far .. 

Marlene fucking and bating on cam doesn't give her the right to do whatever she wants specially when this mess with other tenants. She doesn't run anything, only her own life. Mathilda having a weird sleeping schedule doesn't takes away her right to her own room.  Marlene doesn't run the apartment, she share with others that have the same rights as her. If she wants apartment only for herself she should ask RLC, until then she must respect others.

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Marlene fucking and bating on cam doesn't give her the right to do whatever she wants specially when this mess with other tenants. She doesn't run anything, only her own life. Mathilda having a weird sleeping schedule doesn't takes away her right to her own room.  Marlene doesn't run the apartment, she share with others that have the same rights as her. If she wants apartment only for herself she should ask RLC, until then she must respect others.

This I agree .. but since - to be honest didn’t watch it - Mathilda decided ( ? ) to give her room , I think she must be five .. I don’t think Marlene decided just like that to have someone in Mathilda’s , she could have chosen Esmi’s ..

BTW if Marlene runs that apartment she's doing really poor job because she sleeps most of the time when she wakes up she goes out arriving only the next morning to sleep the whole day again. And she even put the blame on the maggots in the trash can on Esmi that was out for four days. How come is her fault that one took out the trash is she had arrived for only a couple of hours? 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This I agree .. but since - to be honest didn’t watch it - Mathilda decided ( ? ) to give her room , I think she must be five .. I don’t think Marlene decided just like that to have someone in Mathilda’s , she could have chosen Esmi’s ..

She didn't give her bed to Anya, Anya just took it. Mathilda was a mess earlier not knowing what to do.

• Haha 1

To sum up there is no reason for them to be there, they could get a cab or subway. The only reason is to Marlene demonstrate that she can do whatever she wants because she knows that the others wouldn't say a thing. They should sit down and put the cards on the table because is clear that many things are wrong in this apartment and who are being harmed are us because once this was one of the best apartments with the best atmosphere and now is just fake smiles all around.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1