B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

An Esmi from the past has appeared tonight , with the famous late night sessions of her choosing .. let’s hope she compensates after a VERY VERY VERY long time .. And if not , she was a bit Esmi of the past , just the woman to admire and enjoy watching her beauty . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

Esmi devrait arrêter les bêtises étranges et juste s'arrêter. 🙄

Merci des propose, c'est du cinéma tout cela, elle aurait pu aller dormir chez son voisin comme elle le fait depuis son retour, 

elle ne nous manque pas et ce soir ce sont des conneries qu'elle fait là.   Tire toi et donne la place à une autre fille, Merde alors  !!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Merci des propose, c'est du cinéma tout cela, elle aurait pu aller dormir chez son voisin comme elle le fait depuis son retour, 

elle ne nous manque pas et ce soir ce sont des conneries qu'elle fait là.   Tire toi et donne la place à une autre fille, Merde alors  !!!

tu parles d'une conne!!

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

An Esmi from the past has appeared tonight , with the famous late night sessions of her choosing .. let’s hope she compensates after a VERY VERY VERY long time .. And if not , she was a bit Esmi of the past , just the woman to admire and enjoy watching her beauty . 

Top cam where she needs to be!

• Haha 6

Along with all the other things that were said about her.  I also think that Mathilda is the new Radi.  I think she is very shy and has trouble getting to know others.  Even when she does go to one of the parties, she doesn's stay long and always looks somewhat uncomfortable.   i think just like Radi she needs someone to get her out of her shell.  Unfortunately, there isn't someone current that can do that.  I think she a nice person and really would like ot have some friends or even a lover, but doesn't know how to do that.  That is why, just like Radi she spends most of her time int he rom.  I like her, I mean we know we are going to see her naked and so will everyone else. LOL I just there was someone in the project that could get with her and bring her out of the shell. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, quasi said:

Along with all the other things that were said about her.  I also think that Mathilda is the new Radi.  I think she is very shy and has trouble getting to know others.  Even when she does go to one of the parties, she doesn's stay long and always looks somewhat uncomfortable.   i think just like Radi she needs someone to get her out of her shell.  Unfortunately, there isn't someone current that can do that.  I think she a nice person and really would like ot have some friends or even a lover, but doesn't know how to do that.  That is why, just like Radi she spends most of her time int he rom.  I like her, I mean we know we are going to see her naked and so will everyone else. LOL I just there was someone in the project that could get with her and bring her out of the shell. 

I have thought for awhile that Mathilda would get along very well with Radi.