B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could be. I knew that Kristy wasn't happy at B2 because of Alana, I also got those conversations. But they way that Alana left taking two weeks to find a place back in Russia so that she could leave Barcelona makes me think that she didn't had anything planed.

I'm thinking that Alana isn't too far from from B1,because she packed one of the newer suit cases from one of the older cases and placed it in the Laundry room in B1, before she left.  So, I'm thinking, although I could be wrong, she could be returning for a visit one of these days.

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm thinking that Alana isn't too far from from B1,because she packed one of the newer suit cases from one of the older cases and placed it in the Laundry room in B1, before she left.  So, I'm thinking, although I could be wrong, she could be returning for a visit one of these days.

Thanks. I didn't saw that. So maybe she was really searching for a apartment in Barcelona and not Russia.

With what money is she living there then? 🤣

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Thanks. I didn't saw that. So maybe she was really searching for a apartment in Barcelona and not Russia.

I remember her having a part time job when she was in B2.  Maybe she went full time.  I'm not sure. 

8 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I remember her having a part time job when she was in B2.  Maybe she went full time.  I'm not sure. 

Really? I heard one conversation of her and Luna were she said that she couldn't get a job because her graduation in tourism isn't valid in  Spain and she can't apply to a job visa being a tiktoker. 

3 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm not sure.  I thought I heard something different.  I don't know about now.  I do remember hearing Kristy saying she herself had a part time job when she was there. 

Kristy have some gigs, she was teaching some dance classes in a dance studio downtown and she was helping to produce some events, like the one with body paint that Esmi painted the girls and probably the guys at the club.  

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy have some gigs, she was teaching some dance classes in a dance studio downtown and she was helping to produce some events, like the one with body paint that Esmi painted the girls and probably the guys at the club.  

Okay, I don't understand the language they speak, so I'm not sure about most of what is going on.  I just know a little from the English.  Everything else is speculation, for me anyway.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She earned a 5 digit number in Euros , she could make it easily for a period of 3-4 months with that money , she also didn’t spend much … with a sharing apartment which she could easily find in Barcelona , the only thing remaining would be to have a proper job and voila , Barcelona would be a possibility … unless of course the Visa issues and being Russian suffering a possible bully by people around due to the ongoing war which seems to be at a very “ critical “ period .. but this is why she should have built friendships and connections.. oh well , it was Alana that people were saying that she was doing things off cameras for her own interest .. 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Alana is in Turkey now

Ahh … my good friend , didn’t read your update before posting 😱😱… turkey is the “ safe checkpoint “ for the majority of these girls ..