B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Still no returning date for Marlene.

RLC isn’t caring since a long time , we should be impressed when there are notifications ( like we got for Esmi for example ) … it is more and more obvious that the Barcelona project is abandoned ( at least they don’t care or pay attention , they have let anyone do whatever they want whenever  they want ) .. As many good friends have said here quite a few times , many current behaviors and attitudes in front of cameras , would have been a reason for RLC to send participants away … it doesn’t happen nowadays because - I can’t think of another explanation - they have problems recruiting ..

And their problem is that they shouldn’t because the “ Barcelona recruiting market “ is endless but somehow / someway , they don’t want to have many locals .. Karol and Kos being locals is an extraordinary exception… But even when they know what can be done and push the ratings and viewership increased , they still want to play by rules … which are the famous , NEVER EVER MIX THE SPANISH WITH THE LOCALS … Martina / Alberto was a TREMENDOUS SUCCESS but they never repeated it … imagine Carla / Yanai to be introduced to the Russians or the opposite .. NO , THEY DON’T WANT … 

Unsocial couples like Leora / Paul they for example , they don’t “ push “ in a way so as we can see gatherings with Gyana / Dantez , Katie / Adam , Venera / Lion , quickly coming in mind . If Val and Jul are in indeed in Rome , why not a gathering with Masha ? The combinations are endless but they are just having their own rules . It is really bad that RLC as a company isn’t “ listening “ to its customers , at least they could experiment it . They did it ONCE ( 1 ) with Martina and Alberto and the RLC project was kind of reinvented after the big purge of 2019… 

Oh well , what am I asking / suggesting …

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC isn’t caring since a long time , we should be impressed when there are notifications ( like we got for Esmi for example ) … it is more and more obvious that the Barcelona project is abandoned ( at least they don’t care or pay attention , they have let anyone do whatever they want whenever  they want ) .. As many good friends have said here quite a few times , many current behaviors and attitudes in front of cameras , would have been a reason for RLC to send participants away … it doesn’t happen nowadays because - I can’t think of another explanation - they have problems recruiting ..

And their problem is that they shouldn’t because the “ Barcelona recruiting market “ is endless but somehow / someway , they don’t want to have many locals .. Karol and Kos being locals is an extraordinary exception… But even when they know what can be done and push the ratings and viewership increased , they still want to play by rules … which are the famous , NEVER EVER MIX THE SPANISH WITH THE LOCALS … Martina / Alberto was a TREMENDOUS SUCCESS but they never repeated it … imagine Carla / Yanai to be introduced to the Russians or the opposite .. NO , THEY DON’T WANT … 

Unsocial couples like Leora / Paul they for example , they don’t “ push “ in a way so as we can see gatherings with Gyana / Dantez , Katie / Adam , Venera / Lion , quickly coming in mind . If Val and Jul are in indeed in Rome , why not a gathering with Masha ? The combinations are endless but they are just having their own rules . It is really bad that RLC as a company isn’t “ listening “ to its customers , at least they could experiment it . They did it ONCE ( 1 ) with Martina and Alberto and the RLC project was kind of reinvented after the big purge of 2019… 

Oh well , what am I asking / suggesting …

I'm starting to think that when this happens is because the tenant didn't told them about the trip and RLC and care to ask them when they are coming back.

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Damn Esmi. That was a really good short dancing that you did. 🥵😋

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I  said to my self I was not going to post anything for a while but couldn't resist can you imagine if she would of danced dropping that towel like that naked for 10 or 15 minutes.

(Need a dance longer) hopefully we will get one soon from this beautiful woman I can't get enough of . I new that JBL speaker would come in handy💃

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, RonS said:

I  said to my self I was not going to post anything for a while but couldn't resist can you imagine if she would of danced dropping that towel like that naked for 10 or 15 minutes.

(Need a dance longer) hopefully we will get one soon from this beautiful woman I can't get enough of . I new that JBL speaker would come in handy💃

I can't agree more.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Damn Esmi. That was a really good short dancing that you did. 🥵😋

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The best part of Esmi is her sexy ass and dimples she has a fine ass❤️❤️

• Upvote 1